Bethany Lutheran Homes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bethany Lutheran Homes

Dietary Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bethany Lutheran Homes (La Crosse, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied and submitted my resume online. I got a call within a week and interviewed with HR the following week. The interview took less than an hour and I got a called later that day that I was hired. I only interviewed with HR and never met my supervisor before which I feel is important.

Interview Questions

• When’s the last time you’ve done something kind for someone?   1 Answer
    • Why do you think BLH would be a good fit?   1 Answer
    • What’s something that bothers you in the workplace?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bethany Lutheran Homes (La Crosse, WI) in April 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by two women who are CNAs at this particular facility. They were, in general, goofy and bouncing ideas off of each other throughout the interview. They asked the basic questions that anybody would expect at an interview. Overall, the interview process seemed really chill, but almost unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work as a CNA?   Answer Question
    • Describe a previous negative experience with a co-worker and tell us how you worked things out.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Bethany Lutheran Homes (La Crosse, WI) in May 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was very prolinged. Took way too long to recieve a call back about positions and listings were often not up to date. I was interviewed by two leader CNA'S who were very friendly and laid back. Since then this process has been changed to include being interviewed by a recruiter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not get the job I interviewed for but did receive an offer for another position with even more hours which is what I wanted in the first place. Provides shift differential pay.

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bethany Lutheran Homes (La Crosse, WI) in June 2016.

Interview

Quickly responded to application, interview was pretty casual, about 20 minutes, followed up with very quickly. I was interviewed by an HR member and an HR intern taking notes. They asked pretty basic, standard questions including why I wanted to work there and about my knowledge of the facility.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bethany Lutheran Homes.

Interview

The interview was very simple and the interviewer was welcoming. There were probably a total of 10 questions, which were generic in nature. The entire interview lasted approximately 20 minutes. Afterward was given a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation you encountered while at work and please explain how you resolved it.   Answer Question

STNA Interview

Interview

ask you questions about yourself and gives you scenerios. Had 2 people at the table, RN and hiring manager. Told salary and left room for me to ask any questions

Interview Questions

• What would you do if family is upset   1 Answer