Bethel School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bethel School District

Night Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spanaway, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bethel School District (Spanaway, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

Panel interview with 3 members, department director, HR representative, and Facilities director. Very relaxed environment and welcoming. I dressed in formal attire, but could have gone semi formal attire.

Information Systems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spanaway, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bethel School District (Spanaway, WA) in September 2010.

Interview

The people seemed pleasant enough though a little apathetic. There was a major disconnect in communication between the hiring manager, his secretary and myself. The secretary called and offered me a choice between interviewing tomorrow or the next day. I declined the interview offer as I was employed at the time and would not be able to take the days off with such short notice. She called me back later and said that the manager really wanted to talk to me because he liked my resume and wanted to see if I could just talk on the phone over my lunch break. I agreed because it appeared he was very interested. When he called me the next day, he said he had a one hour skills test for me (requiring I be at a computer) and after I finish it he would call me back. I told him that was not what I had been told or agreed upon with his secretary, nor was I prepared to do such a skills test at that point in time. He got sort of confused and then pretty much said oh I'll have to call you back so we can arrange a better time. I never did hear back from him.

Interview Questions

• If customers are complaining that they can not reach our website and are seeing a 500 server error, how would you troubleshoot this?   Answer Question

Secondary Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Graham, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bethel School District (Graham, WA) in August 2008.

Interview

Applied - didn't even fill out a fully complete application and the vice principal called me immediately to schedule an interview. Met with 2 principals and VP in a panel interview with canned interview questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

absolutely no negotiation