Bethel University Interview Questions in Saint Paul, MN | Glassdoor

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Position In Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bethel University (Saint Paul, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview with HR, then half day with team leaders and various staff. For communications people, two of the "leaders" didn't communicate very well. One giggled throughout and I felt that she was mocking me. The staff interview was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were asked to do one thing and someone else asked you to do something else?   1 Answer

Resident Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bethel University (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

Interview process involved three steps. First interview was with an HR representative. Second interview was with Bethel staff. Third and last interview was a day-long interview with staff, students, and management.

Chemistry Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Bethel University (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

It was not a very long process, but it took a while for a response due to throwing my name out so early. I had talked to a professor I knew well about an opportunity doing research and from there the compiled a list and narrowed down who was chosen for research opportunities. Faculty then asked students if they would like to work with the specifically.

Interview Questions

• How many years of college had I completed and what classes I had taken.   Answer Question

Community Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bethel University (Saint Paul, MN) in May 2012.

Interview

By community members and administrator. They always seemed to be in conflict.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working with Asians or Black people.   1 Answer