Bettis Laboratory Entry Level Electrical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bettis Laboratory Entry Level Electrical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Bettis Laboratory

1 Interview Review

1.0

Entry Level Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bettis Laboratory.

Interview

I applied online after the company participated in a Fall college career fair (September-October). I got a phone interview in early to mid January. This was very easy going! They asked about my technical writing skills, leadership, etc. Then I got a call to travel done to stay in a hotel a week and a half later. I stayed in a Hampton Inn near Waterfront mall (paid for by Bettis). Everything for the interviews happen at the hotel. The morning started by watching a presentation at 7:30 with interviews starting at 9:00. There were about 20-25 people at the event being interviewed for different positions. I had a total of six interviews, each being 40 minutes long. These took place in a hotel room that was assigned to you. The interviewers came to you. The "interview room" only had a table, a few chairs, and some lamps. All interviews were very easy going. Each started by telling me what they did and what their group did. Then they went through your resume and asked you about what is on it. Mine was school projects, capstone design project, extra-curricular activities, etc. After all of your interviews, you are asked to rank the interviews based on which you would rather work with. This is great because interviews go both ways. You are also interviewing the company to see if it is a great fit for you. They take your input into consideration. Employment is subject to the passing of a urine drug test and security clearance.

Interview Questions

• Talk about projects you have done. It was more conversational than a Q & A.   Answer Question