Bettis Laboratory Procurement Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bettis Laboratory

1 Interview Review

Procurement Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Idaho Falls, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bettis Laboratory (Idaho Falls, ID) in July 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview which was easy, it mostly consisted of getting to know you type questions, I gave them a brief backgroud of what I had done. They wanted me to e-mail them my transcripts. They have a policy they do not hire people who have a G.P.A, under a 3.0. A week later I was contacted by HR and arranged to fly in for an in person interview. When I got there I was bused in with a half a dozen other people, all interviewing for different positions. We were given a drug test, fingerprinted and we had to provide them with our birth certificate. This place is very high security and very secluded.

I was interviewed by the director and manager, then two potential co-workers and then a manger of a different department. Most questions were easy to answer but there were a few difficult ones too.

I think they would be a good company to work for. However, a week later I got a letter saying I was not chosen for the position. Oh well........they seem to be very picky about who they hire, and while salary was not brought up I hear they pay very well. I was told that if I was chosen for the job it would take another 6 to 8 weeks to complete a background check.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of the Davis Beacon act?   1 Answer