Betts Recruiting Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 10, 2017

3.2

Sales Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Betts Recruiting (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone screen, in-person interview, presentation. Met with several people at the company and did a presentation on potential prospects, potential jobs to bring on and candidates that may be a good fit for those positions. Talked about Betts and their culture/values - why do you want to be a part of that?

Interview Questions

Betts Recruiting Response

Oct 12, 2016 – HR Coordinator / Office Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback. We're happy you had a positive interview process and wish you continued success.

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Betts Recruiting (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Met with 4 people on 1 on 1s and was asked several questions. Great way to learn more about the company and all the different aspects to the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself and how you can be successful in this role.   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Betts Recruiting (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in-person interview where I met with the director of sales and three recruiters. The final step of the interview is submitting a hypothetical LinkedIn message, leaving a voicemail, and making a presentation.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Betts Recruiting (San Francisco, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Asked to come in for a sit down interview to meet with the assigned recruiter. Busy place, a lot going on. Recruiters all seemed to be on the younger side.

Interview Questions

Betts Recruiting Response

Jan 17, 2017 – HR Coordinator / Office Manager

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We wish you the best of luck in your future search.