BevMo! Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BevMo! (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I meet with the manager first thing in the morning, per his request. He was friendly, open and knowledgeable with an easy way going about the interview process. It was explained that there would be a 2nd interview and then a meeting with the District Manager.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a deliver came and your intake delivery manager called in sick that day?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BevMo!

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at BevMo! (Seattle, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

My interview was setup over the phone and confirmed via email. When I arrived I found that it was all for nothing. It was actually an "Open House" to ask any questions of the company and maybe to see some of the other people going for the jobs. The District Manager apologized for the mistake but all in all was pretty ho-hum about the mixup. Quite frustrating when you are looking for new work and have jot take time off for an interview that never happens.

Interview Questions

• The questions were up to the mislead prospects to the DM.   Answer Question