BevMo! Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BevMo! Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

1.8

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BevMo!.

Interview

Online Application and resume upload. Went to the flagship store to be interviewed, and was essentially hired on the spot without any retail experience. Hiring Manager was very professional, but seemed very busy and unable to spend a lot of time interviewing. Was hired along with one other person, and began training almost immediately.

Interview Questions

• What knowledge do you have of different liquors?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BevMo!.

Interview

filled out application, they called back a week later for an interview, I went to interview and meet with store manager and was asked my retail experience and they asked my availability and then it took over two weeks to get hired in the store as this was the longest process but other than that some experience helps and if they like you in the interview you have a good chance of getting hired.

Interview Questions

• Easy interview with no curve balls, such question as what is your favorite drink   1 Answer

Negotiation

not much negotiation, as they say this is all we can offer and do you accept

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BevMo!.

Interview

One on One a few questions about your background and experience

Negotiation

Me and the store manager both worked at ralphs market so we had alot in common and hit it off right away

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BevMo!.

Interview

For my interview, I had two people interviewing both who were Assistant Managers. Pretty short interview with pretty basic questions. ex. tell me about yourself, past jobs, area of knowledge in alcohol, what would you if ____.

Director Interview

Interview

Had a pretty good conversation with the recruiter. Was told needed to wait until new vp started ton present candidates. Found it odd that over a period of waiting 2 months for someone to start and recruiter contacting me via email almost weekly that all of a sudden I was sent a rejection email.
    Why would they go through a screening process, ask if relocation assistance was needed, and ask if a bonus was needed before the hiring manager had a chance to start if they didn't know what the person was looking for? Also found it odd to be asked about relocation and bonus as part of a screening.

A Interview

Interview

Had an interview with a DM who seemed very interested and excited. Very positive interview feeling like I got the job. She even told me what store she was considering me for and told me to check out the store before my second interview. She was to call me to schedule a second interview with regional manager.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BevMo! in October 2008.

Interview

Fill out an application. Call for a follow up. Setup an interview. Questions are real basic. Why Bevmo? What do you have to offer? What is the best and worst case scenario in a work environment?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BevMo! in December 2010.

Interview

Fifteen minutes long with the manager. The shortest one I have ever had in my life.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Queen Creek, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BevMo! (Queen Creek, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

I was invited to come in and talk with the Manager. The interview took about 30 mins. We talked he asked questions and off I was to take a UA test.

Interview Questions

• The one where they ask about your strenghts, throws me everytime. LOL.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at BevMo! (Seattle, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

My interview was setup over the phone and confirmed via email. When I arrived I found that it was all for nothing. It was actually an "Open House" to ask any questions of the company and maybe to see some of the other people going for the jobs. The District Manager apologized for the mistake but all in all was pretty ho-hum about the mixup. Quite frustrating when you are looking for new work and have jot take time off for an interview that never happens.

Interview Questions

• The questions were up to the mislead prospects to the DM.   Answer Question