BevMo! Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 22, 2017

1.9

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Encinitas, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BevMo! (Encinitas, CA).

Interview

Steve just brought me to the breakroom and asked a couple of questions. He asked about my education and about my prior work experience. He also inquired about my knowledge of beer, wine, and spirits.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BevMo! (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

First initial interview was with a store manager, next with DM and 3rd with another store manager. Had to reach out to someone, no one followed up until I reached out a week later. Good people just need better structure for interviewing, also no courtesy e-mail from corporate on final decision.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BevMo! (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I meet with the manager first thing in the morning, per his request. He was friendly, open and knowledgeable with an easy way going about the interview process. It was explained that there would be a 2nd interview and then a meeting with the District Manager.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a deliver came and your intake delivery manager called in sick that day?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BevMo! (West Covina, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and heard back from the store just a few days later. The day of, I interviewed with an employee and then with an assistant manager. The entire interview process couldn't have been more than 20 minutes.

Receiving Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BevMo! (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

First had an informal, pre-interview chat with the Assistant Manager while I waited for the Store Manager. The interview itself was pretty straightforward - Discussed personal interests, was asked about my prior experience and why I wanted the job.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BevMo! (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a pretty basic interview. They asked about me and my schedule (availability). Before hire, they also asked for me to commit to the holidays as I am a student and was unable to travel during the busy season. Other than that, I can take time off whenever I'd like.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BevMo! (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

The only interview I had to do was a group interview with about 20 other people. I felt like it was odd that that was the only one that was conducted. I think I only answered about 1 or 2 questions at the most.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BevMo! (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Easy as pie. super duper, incredibley bigly to easy to forget

I walked in, sat down, spoke some words, exchnaged information and they gave me a job. It was the easiset thing I've ever done.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how's and did you do those?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Danville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BevMo! (Danville, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Showed up to the store on scheduled day and we sat in the break room for the duration of the interview. They went over the basic qualifications of what is expected and pretty much gauged whether you're a normally functioning individual.

Interview Questions

• What year would you have to have been born in to be turning 21 today?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BevMo! in June 2015.

Interview

Group interview sometimes, single interview other times. Pretty cliche questions. Nothing you wouldn't expect, mostly asking about how you do in customer service environments. The people interviewing you are usually pretty awkward themselves

Interview Questions

• what is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer