Bharat Heavy Electricals Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bharat Heavy Electricals Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2017

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals in February 2010.

Interview

good working culture. Hiring process is through GATE and interview. I was called for interview in mumbai and I was asked basic questions like tell me about yourself your family and as far as technical is concerned they just asked about transistors and mosfets which are like pretty basic q uestions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bharat Heavy Electricals

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

held in a 5 star hotel, interviewers were cooperative, all documents were required before the interview, they will review the documents once and put their remarks whether they like the profile or not, if you are working with another government firm then you need to show permission from your employer to go through this process with bhel.

Interview Questions

• your hobbies: i told badminton, so they asked about 5 badminton players   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Tiruchirappalli (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Proposed and designed a ‘Single stage grid connected inverter topology for solar photo-voltaic systems’, using modified phasor pulse width modulation technique for switching, for a test panel of 235 Watts, using MATLAB.

Interview Questions

• My interest towards working for the company and the specific project.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Mumbai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

A panel of 5-6 shall interview with main emphasis on technical knowledge. They shall access based on your past experience and basic knowledge of your engineering branch.
    Currently you need to qualify for GATE exam to be eligible for the interview the GATE rank must be under AIR 500 for general candidate to get a call for interview.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Paper notification for BTECH 1st class graduates. Shortlist based on %ge, written examination and interview

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals.

Interview

On campus interview, One technical round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation for salary, Fixed package. Location preferences asked and assigned as per availability.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Tiruchchirappalli (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Interviewed on the technical aspects of power plant, its equipments, functionality and mfg plants of BHEL in India. Also a bit know how about the current affairs.

Interview Questions

• What is the capacity plan in terms of power generation for India for the session 2013-17 ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation allowed, fixed salary.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Chennai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

There were two rounds of interview, one was with the HR and the other was a technical round. The technical round was on computer networks and operating systems.Regular questions in the HR round

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (New Delhi (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Written MCQ based exam and personal interview. Panel consisted of senior management from BHEL (4 persons) including one from HR. The round began with discussions on my engineering score and subsequently shifted to my past employment and why I wanted to join BHEL.

Interview Questions

• Questions on my Academics, my past employment and some technical questions   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

interview panel-3 interview hour-30 minutes