Bharat Heavy Electricals Grduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bharat Heavy Electricals Grduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Grduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Chennai (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview took place at a 3 star hotel. One man was asking technical, one man was asking both HR and Technical and another man was silent, possibly for studying body language and psychoanalysis. Questions were mostly on Thermodynamics and Power Plant Engineering. So it is good to revise these subjects. One should have a sound knowledge on the company profile. Apart from this, questions about the previous work experience were also asked minutely.

Interview Questions

• What are the criterias for a company to be a navaratna?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Negotiation was not necessary. Salary was fixed from beforehand. As for the place of appointment, any negotiation was going against your chance to get selected.

Other Interview Reviews for Bharat Heavy Electricals

Grduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Time consuming.. waited too long for the same

Interview Questions

• Asked abt work experience in L&T. the fabrication codes used   Answer Question

Grduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Bhopal (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

They basically asked the behavourial questions.It was an HR interview.