Bharat Heavy Electricals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bharat Heavy Electricals Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Chennai (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Written test followed by an interview including a panel of 5 people from the Top management. Most of the filtration is done at the written test level. Written test consists of both MAth and Technical. Technical is a little tough compared to the Math.

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Interview panel was chaired by three and very decent behaviour from all of the three members. Thats why I enjoyed the process like anything.Interview panel was chaired by three and very decent behaviour from all of the three members. Thats why I enjoyed the process like anything.Interview panel was chaired by three and very decent behaviour from all of the three members. Thats why I enjoyed the process like anything.

Interview Questions

• 1. Which Solar panel is non crystalline in nature   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

held in a 5 star hotel, interviewers were cooperative, all documents were required before the interview, they will review the documents once and put their remarks whether they like the profile or not, if you are working with another government firm then you need to show permission from your employer to go through this process with bhel.

Interview Questions

• your hobbies: i told badminton, so they asked about 5 badminton players   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (New Delhi (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Written MCQ based exam and personal interview. Panel consisted of senior management from BHEL (4 persons) including one from HR. The round began with discussions on my engineering score and subsequently shifted to my past employment and why I wanted to join BHEL.

Interview Questions

• Questions on my Academics, my past employment and some technical questions   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Simple discussion of resume points and some questions on the latest industry trends.The discussion was in the campus post shortlisting based on academic scores.Hence there was a simple interview process.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Mumbai (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview process is transparent. An all India exam is conducted and then a face to face interview. The interview is basically about your background, work experience and Engineering field. Iwas asked about my project and some concepts of Mechanical Engineering

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Short crisp interview with focus on semiconductor basics ,it generally consists of Assistant general managers and my focus and topic area solar cell research with thin film technology.they asked about my academic performance and how dedicated would i remain ,the chances of learning are average .

Interview Questions

• They asked about my cgpa and reaserch areas and interest.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

There is no interview process. It's all about getting a reference from any of the BHEL employee, do some documentation work, pay money for joining the internship, get an access card and join. There will be no interviews for interns. Only for full time employees, they have to get through GATE.

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (New Delhi (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

certificate verification followed by interview 5 members panel
    the process took one day one is HR and remaining are from core background very friendly they will questions based on what you write in bio data form

Executive Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Unprofessional, all the candidates were called for interview at the same time, and many had to wait for hours for their turn. No proper arrangement was made either for the candidates or their escorts/Guardians for waiting. Candidates were made to wait the entire day for their turn and there was no eat out nearby nor was any lunch facility provided.

Interview Questions

• No of services covered under Service tax, what is the procedure for making payment of Excise duty   1 Answer