Bharat Heavy Electricals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bharat Heavy Electricals Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2017

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

held in a 5 star hotel, interviewers were cooperative, all documents were required before the interview, they will review the documents once and put their remarks whether they like the profile or not, if you are working with another government firm then you need to show permission from your employer to go through this process with bhel.

Interview Questions

• your hobbies: i told badminton, so they asked about 5 badminton players   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Simple discussion of resume points and some questions on the latest industry trends.The discussion was in the campus post shortlisting based on academic scores.Hence there was a simple interview process.

Executive Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Unprofessional, all the candidates were called for interview at the same time, and many had to wait for hours for their turn. No proper arrangement was made either for the candidates or their escorts/Guardians for waiting. Candidates were made to wait the entire day for their turn and there was no eat out nearby nor was any lunch facility provided.

Interview Questions

• No of services covered under Service tax, what is the procedure for making payment of Excise duty   1 Answer

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (New Delhi (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

certificate verification followed by interview 5 members panel
    the process took one day one is HR and remaining are from core background very friendly they will questions based on what you write in bio data form

Assistant Engineer Post Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Written examination for the supervisor was indeed one of toughest examinations and the questions covered related to subjects and General knowledge plus general aptitude. I would saythat it is one of toughest exams I faced.Indeed it Will require one to be fully and thoroughly prepared for the exam and interview. At interview, it is totally technical questions and if one has previous experience questions might be asked related that work and that too will be purely technical

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be prepared and be bold and confident

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

My interview was one on one.
    The Interviewer was a senior manager at BHEL.
    They will test how well you will handle pressure.
    Don't talk as if ypur are craving for that Job.
    Just take a deep breath and just answer the questions they ask. Everything will take its way.
    The Interviewer asked me some basic questions on FSMs, FPGA cyclone 3,Virtex 5.
    I was asked about my resume and skills.

Interview Questions

• What is the data transfer rate of GTP Transrecievers on Virtex 5 FPGA.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will test how well you will handle pressure.
    Don't talk as if ypur are craving for that Job.

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Through Advertisement in the newspaper and through GATE. Based on GATE score , the candidates are called for the interview. After the final selection, the offers are issued to the successful candidates.

Interview Questions

• How you will work in a team? Will you seek a transfer to a place near your home place?   Answer Question

I have been involved in important and challenging assignments since joining this organisation so a though of leaving never came in mind.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a interactive interview, the scientist under whom I was supposed to work asked me about my background in engineering and if I had the prerequisites to help in the research work.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

There is no interview process. It's all about getting a reference from any of the BHEL employee, do some documentation work, pay money for joining the internship, get an access card and join. There will be no interviews for interns. Only for full time employees, they have to get through GATE.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Bhopal (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

I had to call the HR department to ask about the application process because they don't really have set in brick process for internships. I was told to submit an application along with my marshiest and a letter of interest and resume. Didn't really have any kind of interview, I just got a call saying that I have been approved for the internship for summer.

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate.