Bharat Petroleum Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bharat Petroleum Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

3.1

Internship Interview

Interview

I had an internal connection that was able to get me through the HR. There was no formal interview. Just asked me why I wanted to work there, what I hoped to accomplish, and behavioral questions.

Executive Accounts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum (Chennai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Group Discussion on Case - Audit Independence followed by personal Interview. Personal Interview consisted of a panel of 6 interviewers including the Director (Finance). The overall experience was really good and the panel made the process really comfortable. The questions were all straight and direct. The time for answering was sufficient. Technical Knowledge was tested along with the flair and interests of the person.

MT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum.

Interview

One Group discussion, one round of panel interview. Panel had four people from different functions in the company. Lasted for about 30 mins.Small chat with HR about benefits and compensation.

Interview Questions

• shortest representation of 100 crores ? what are the most challenging tasks you handled at you internship ? general questions about personality and background   Answer Question

.NET Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surajpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum (Surajpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was little bit complicated . but Sir was very co-operative and also guide me how to do it.
    after selection , many time he guide me , how to do what to do ??? how to work

Interview Questions

• why do you want to do job???

If you will not get job ???,what will you do ????
      Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum (Noida (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Call based on gate score(mech,rank-320 btw they called up to 1000)
    No weightage of gate marks
    1st round gd.(elimination)
    2nd round- technical+hr interview( elimination)
    3rd round-Hr interview (elimination)
    Medical test(formality)

Emphasis is on communication.

Select material science and production as you favorite if you can.

Refrain from mentioning the phrase "government job".

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself.
      2.About project and internship.
      3.One favorite subject, basic questions from that subject( pumps and turbine in fluid mechanics)
      4.would you go for iocl if selected later.
      5.are you ready for remot postings.
      6.type of job if you mention experience.
      1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Written test, Online technical test, Interview Procedure.
    There is no intimation about technical test and given for the candidates who are shortlisted through mail, and later they didnt mentioned the details of online technical test and no marks also listed, direct test and shortlisted the names.

It is like already they allotted the seats through management and conducting this recruitment process just for namesake.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum (Noida (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

It consists of a GD (Case based) & two interviews (Technical & HR). They want technical as well as management skills in you. So not only prepare for technical skills but also be prepared for management skill based questions. The process is a bit hectic but don't be nervous during the interview. The interview environment was friendly.

Interview Questions

• you have a bottle of water, how do you know the water is suitable for drink or not.   2 Answers

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

This procedure is generally followed for pool campus hiring.Group discussion followed by Technical Interview and then HR Interview followed by Medical Examination. All rounds were elimination round.
    But it is not compulsory that company will follow this procedure only, they can customize the procedure depending on several factors.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

i applied through gate.....the first round was group discussion followed by 2 levels of interviews. Gate score is only for shortlisting the candidates for Gd.the final selection is when u qualify in the final interview and the medical rounds.....even they eliminate top gate rankers if Ur performance in gd is Bad

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bharat Petroleum (New Delhi (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

GATE 2015 recruitment.
    3 levels of selection process: 1) GD 2)Personal interview (Tech cum HR) 3)Personal interview (Mostly HR)
    All are elimination round.
    GD round was easy (as compared to MBA Group Discussions) It was a case based GD.As all the candidates are from engineering domain, a candidate with average speaking skills can get through.
    then PI was also good from technical point of view.
    Then 3 rd round is a typical HR round(though they don't declare it to be a HR round separately )

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself
      2. Favourite subject,:(I said Fluid Mechanics & IC engines), question on pumps ,types, NPSH , some curves , applications, reynolds number, testing of fuels,...
      3. Why PSUs
      4. about my strength , examples(As mentioned in PI form)
      Answer Question