Bharti AXA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bharti AXA Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2017

2.9

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharti AXA (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

FIRST Aptitude test,then GD and last interview.The whole process took 1 day process and they selected 4 students.Process was good.There were other college students for selection process and they give fair chances for all.

Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bharti AXA (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Good interview!! Checks for actual determination to work! Good communication skills!! Tough aptitude! GD was good a generalised topic was given ! Fast selection process! Friendly panel! Keep an update on current affairs! Refer and give examples of leaders or relate to news!

Direct Channel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bharti AXA (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The role and job function were not clear. The intent was to hire a candidate who could multi task. The team was new. There were no correct mentor to guide the team.

Interview Questions

• How would you define the strategy for the company?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bharti AXA (Pune (India)).

Interview

Consisted of HR round, written test, face to face interview with deputy manager & the last round was with head of department..the HR asks questions as to general family background & also general easy technical questions. The written test consists of questions related to markets & accounts & in face to face interview ..in depth questions are asked

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharti AXA.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview, with HR and with the hiring manager. The process involves only interviews and no aptitude test or psychometric examination is done. There was no structured interview format and the hiring manager's questions were largely related to my previous work experience (8 years).

Interview Questions

• - What strategies would you employ which are new to Bharti AXA?   Answer Question

Human Resource Manager- Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goregaon (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharti AXA (Goregaon (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Telephonic interview with the HR Manager and there after Face to Face round with Talent Acquisition Head which went on for half an hour. The Interviewer was very tight lipped and curt. Like he had some issues with his smile or personal life

Interview Questions

• What do you mean by Head Hunting   1 Answer
    • What is Mix of various Recruitment Sources that your previous Organisation used   1 Answer
    • Why did you leave your last job? Why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharti AXA (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

3 rounds - 1 screening, 1 HR and 1 Line Interview. Screening was telephonic, HR head conducted the HR round on video conferencing and they flew me down to Mumbai for the line interview. 2 different people conducted the line interview. Questions varied widely between the interviewers.

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharti AXA (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

The process started as scheduled time
    2 rounds
    GD and personal interview.
    Great benefits and work life balance promised as weekends off due to Joint Venture with AXA (French Co.)

Interview Questions

• introduce yourself, why you left previous job, past training and projects, detailed questions regarding research methodology, finding and results of the project   Answer Question

Was not keen on working in insurance sector just appeared in interview for sake of experience and access my calibre

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bharti AXA (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Took long. But at the end got the offer. Interview was telephonic. Perhaps only 2 rounds. All well. No issues at all. Perhaps they would ve other profiles and shortlisting took time.

Branch Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bharti AXA (New Delhi (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

rounds with branch HR;then ARSM;Then ZSM and finally with ZHR.After being referred by am employee known to Area manager;i met him;then i was asked to meet zonal manager;and then zonal HR head.
    After all the process done i was asked to meet the branch HR

Interview Questions

• how much business you will bring?   1 Answer