Bharti AXA Life Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bharti AXA Life Interview Questions

2.8

Human Resource Manager- Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goregaon (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharti AXA Life (Goregaon (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Telephonic interview with the HR Manager and there after Face to Face round with Talent Acquisition Head which went on for half an hour. The Interviewer was very tight lipped and curt. Like he had some issues with his smile or personal life

Interview Questions

• What do you mean by Head Hunting   1 Answer
    • What is Mix of various Recruitment Sources that your previous Organisation used   1 Answer
    • Why did you leave your last job? Why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharti AXA Life (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

3 rounds - 1 screening, 1 HR and 1 Line Interview. Screening was telephonic, HR head conducted the HR round on video conferencing and they flew me down to Mumbai for the line interview. 2 different people conducted the line interview. Questions varied widely between the interviewers.

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharti AXA Life (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

The process started as scheduled time
    2 rounds
    GD and personal interview.
    Great benefits and work life balance promised as weekends off due to Joint Venture with AXA (French Co.)

Interview Questions

• introduce yourself, why you left previous job, past training and projects, detailed questions regarding research methodology, finding and results of the project   Answer Question

Was not keen on working in insurance sector just appeared in interview for sake of experience and access my calibre

Branch Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bharti AXA Life (New Delhi (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

rounds with branch HR;then ARSM;Then ZSM and finally with ZHR.After being referred by am employee known to Area manager;i met him;then i was asked to meet zonal manager;and then zonal HR head.
    After all the process done i was asked to meet the branch HR

FPNA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bharti AXA Life in March 2014.

Interview

HR Round, telephonic, technicle round, face to face interview, negotiation process. offer, final offer.

The technicle round was quite easy and manageble, while face to face interview was little tricky in terms of question asket for you personal life and interest.

low salary offerred

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

Telephonic Interview then Personal Interview

Interview Questions

• There was bit issue in salary expectation as my expectation was bit high   Answer Question

Agency Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharti AXA Life (Lucknow (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

Inquired about last job,family background.Was asked how to recruit potentiel advisors,about what is my market segment and category.How to train and update my advisors knowledge about the products and how to sell them to the customers convincingly.

Financial Executive/Financial Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharti AXA Life in May 2010.

Interview

The Interview round was started with a paper-based objective type IQ/Intelligence test mostly comprises of Reasoning, Quantitative, English Language and Management Skills questions with multiple answers to choose from.

After qualifying the paper-test, the panel interview started with the HR-recruiter of the Company. Questions like explain your self, your hobbies, your strength n weakness, why you want this job etc were asked.

Interview Questions

Not interested because of the domain (insurance).

Associate Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bharti AXA Life (Mumbai (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

Step 1: Telephonic HR Interview
    Step 2: Hiring manager interview ( in person)
    Step 3: Manager of hiring manager interview ( in person)
    Step 4: Reference Check
    Step 5: Discussion of offer

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual in the interview process. The organization values employees and is courteous to potential candidates.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Its best to negotiate with your hiring manager and not Human resources.

Agency Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bharti AXA Life (Kolkata (India)) in March 2009.

Interview

An aptitude test followed by 1:1 HR round

job profile not suitable