Bhushan Steel Ltd. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bhushan Steel Ltd. Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2018

2.4

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bhushan Steel Ltd. (Ghaziabad (India)) in May 2009.

Interview

bhushan steel recruits employee only on the refrence system. unless one is not refred by present employee they do not call the candidate for the interview. once called you have to go through a wriiten test and then technichal interview.

Interview Questions

• give examples of open and close loop system?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Bhushan Steel Ltd. (Ghaziabad (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

having good communication skills and knowledge of utility department

Interview Questions

• when asked about expected salary   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jharsuguda (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bhushan Steel Ltd. (Jharsuguda (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

The Interview was easy.
    Had applied through a contact.
    There was one round of face to face interview.
    And within a Month I had to Join the Company.
    The Company is good.
    I am Working in the Company for almost 4 years and its a good Experience working over here.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bhushan Steel Ltd. (New Delhi (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

First Round - Evaluating the Basic Knowledge of the candidate.
    Second Round - In-depth testing of the knowledge of the candidate, including the assessment of skills required to fulfill the requirements of the job opportunity.
    Third Round - Interview Round by the HR department to determine the suitability of the candidate for the organization in each and every aspect.

Interview Questions

• How long do you see yourself working for the organization as most of the candidates say they are going to but afterwards leave the organization earlier.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered Rs. 3.80 Lakhs. I managed to negotiate Rs. 5.10 Lakhs (Rs.4.5 Lakhs in money and Rs.60 Thousand as perquisite in form of Free Bachelor Accomodation)

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bhushan Steel Ltd. (Guwahati (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview is on very basic RC ciruits and OpAmps thought it was tough.
    You need to know what output u will be getting for step inputs to opamp with diodes in the circuit.

Interview Questions

• positive feedback
      negative feedback
      rc ciruits with diodes
      they will give some step response or square wave or sine wave as input we need to draw ouptput for given circuit   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bhushan Steel Ltd. (New Delhi (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

They have a ED, old guy, (Executive director) who looks after recruitment of all sort from middle level to senior level. Mostly employee referral way. They call the candidate, have a face to face round, negotiate salary, finalize offer on the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate much

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bhushan Steel Ltd. (Ghaziabad (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

I started working as Trainee in SAP ABAP and then get absorbed in this Technology in this after some days

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cuttack (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bhushan Steel Ltd. (Cuttack (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

a very bad experience indeed

Interview Questions

• telephonic interview....very bad work culture there were no interview process, no defined hr, over all a very bad expericence, highly not recommended, politics, pollution all in one.telephonic interview....very bad work culture....there were no interview process, no defined hr, over all a very bad expericence, highly not recommended, politics, pollution all in one.
      a very bad experience indeed   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bhushan Steel Ltd. (Ghaziabad (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

There is nothing like "interview" ,everything depends on the position of your referral. you must have an electrical or mechanical engineering degree and brush up your basics about core manufacturing.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Angul (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bhushan Steel Ltd. (Angul (India)).

Interview

Interview by higher officials. If you have reference , you will .be selected . Be good in project work.Be good in heat treatment . No need to worry about interview