Big Canyon Country Club Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Big Canyon Country Club

Caddie Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Big Canyon Country Club (Newport Beach, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Straight forward interview with the head pro. Very accommodating with finding a time to meet. Wanted to make sure I knew the course well enough that I could help with members and guest not only play better but to ensure they have the best experience possible.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that will help you succeed at this job?   Answer Question

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Big Canyon Country Club (Newport Beach, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interviewer asked three interview questions (which are described in the next section). These were expected questions. They then asked about my experience working at other pools and any incidences that may have happened. And finally asked about my certifications and if they were up-to-date.

Interview Questions

• Biggest strength and weaknesses.
      Difficult situation with a member and how you would handle it.
      Situation in which someone was injured and actions that would be taken.   Answer Question

Assistant Director of Recreation Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Big Canyon Country Club (Newport Beach, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

RElaxed Q&A. They really want you to be all about the members and totally willing to do whatever task is asked of you (regardless of how menial). I was questioned for about 45 minutes and hired on the spot . . . but I had to immediately take a drug test (urine) or the offer would be rescinded.

Interview Questions

• If a member's child threw up on the carpet and you were asked to clean it up, would that be a problem for you? (keep in mind this was a quasi-executive position I was being hired for)   Answer Question