Big Fish Games Customer Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Big Fish Games Customer Support Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Big Fish Games

2.0

Customer Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Big Fish Games.

Interview

The interview process is nome like I have been through before. It was more of a speed type dating format. With the exception of the computer exercise, candidates went around the room to different interviewers. I enjoyed it because it gave a different perspective of the company. Each interviewer was from a different department and gave insight to different things within the company. It made me feel more at ease.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Big Fish Games

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Big Fish Games (Seattle, WA) in October 2009.

Interview

One phone screen - 4 back to back in-person interviews (two with more than one person interviewing me). For a CS position, the interview was pretty intense. They only want problem solvers with an intense focus on customers - all interview questions centered around empathy, breaking down complex technical issues to more simple terms, and volume capabilities given employee goals for output.

Interview Questions

• "Describe how M&Ms are made"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations - one offer that could not be changed. Baseline pay for this position.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Big Fish Games (Seattle, WA) in April 2018.

Interview

It was a series of round robin interviews and 2 computer response prompts. Each section was about 10 minutes with each person, then the everyone would rotate. You got to meet people from the separate parts of the department and they all had different questions. The computer prompts were tests of writing ability and clarity; things like "describe the process of making a sandwich"

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous customer interactions and how I handled them.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Big Fish Games (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

A couple of email based responses, scheduled an interview where there were about four other candidates. There were five stations, two with computer writing prompts with fifteen minutes at each station.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time where you had to make a difficult decision in a work environment.   1 Answer
    • Talk about a time you had to diffuse a stressful situation.   1 Answer

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Big Fish Games (Cork (Ireland)) in April 2011.

Interview

My first interview was via Skype. It took about a week to hear back as the recruiter was OOO at the time. Afterwards I had 2 more Face 2 Face interviews on the same day. The offer came 4 days later.