Bill Shrink Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bill Shrink

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bill Shrink (Seattle, WA) in August 2010.

Interview

A recruiter called in a couple of times and set up an on-site interview. I got to the office and was asked a couple of general questions, like what do you do on your current job and why are you looking for another job. then was asked to write the code.

Interview Questions

• write an algorithm to print out all combination of the words in a sentence.   Answer Question
    • implement a stack with linked list.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bill Shrink in October 2010.

Interview

basically they called me for 2 onsite interviews. first 1 was whiteboard coding which i cracked and then i was told that they have another round which is like coding on new technology, and when i asked what the technology would be , i was told it's the part of exercise and i was like what?....

any how i appeared for the 2nd round, and i was told they have build some basic application and i need to add some more stuff and i can access the internet also. But these guys are really weird, all that needed was manipulating the configurations setting which you can't just learn in 1 hour and it has nothing to do with the coding.

Interview Questions

• write the program for permutation of the string.   Answer Question
    • check if the given tree is BST.   Answer Question
    • reverse the string. like " i am good in programming" should result in " programming in good am i".   Answer Question