Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (Seattle, WA) in December 2012.

Interview

campus recruitment

Interview Questions

• 43. Describe a creative solution to a problem you faced?
    44. What was the last technology you learned?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (Seattle, WA) in February 2010.

Interview

The group I interviewed was very busy growing and traveling, so the process took long. I had 2 phone interview, 1 all day interview and another half day interview. It took about a month to hear that I was not offered the position.
    I really like everyone there.. it feels like an academic culture trying to become a "company" culture (ie faster, more efficient, etc). I currently work in the for profit sector and the feel of the place was really different. I really wanted the position and continue to look for positions at the Foundation. The pay would have been higher than my current position.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. Wanted to know about experience with Excel.   Answer Question