Bill.com Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bill.com Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Bill.com

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bill.com (Palo Alto, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I went through a referral. First call was with the recruiter followed by the hiring manager. It then followed a CodePair session. Then a four hour face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bill.com

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bill.com (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Recruiter reached out to me .One round of telephonic interview . followed by the onsite interview of four hours. normally 1:1 interview with engineers, manager, hr and etc.. Coding test was also there for one hour. Turn around time was quick. Interviews are pretty easy. that's it pretty much..

Interview Questions

• tell me about your self? previous work.basic software fundamental questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bill.com (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

Applied for position. Typical silicon valley interview strategy but no lunch or lunch interview. Was also asked to build something given a picture, a laptop, and one hour. Lots of leetcode type questions. Behavioral questions as well.

Was given an offer but upon negotiations, they never responded. Ended up pursuing other offers. They're not interested in negotiating and, if anything, are going for the lowest bidder. I think if you have other offers, they lose interest. Would not recommend.

Also, they do 2 onsites. Do not recommend.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bill.com in October 2014.

Interview

Recruiter contacting me over phone . Followed by phone interview with technical questions , series of 5 rounds of onsite interview and final interview with CTO . They treated very well and they have brand new office in good location . They have very good business model

Interview Questions

Although base salary match standards, benefits were below market standards which would take 15% from your salary . Had another better offer . It's one fastest growing company in north america . If they match benefits , i would join

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bill.com.

Interview

Easy phone interview. At the end was telling me about the next step and told me should hear back within 24 to 48 hours. Then after about 4, 5 days, I was told they want to continue interview. Before interview with them, I was warned by someone saying they are constantly interviewing like crazy.