Billfloat Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Billfloat Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Billfloat

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Billfloat (San Francisco, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Got the interview through an agent. The process took almost 2 weeks. I was interview by 8 members from different department including risk, marketing, products, the COO and the CEO. The interviewer was nice and made me feel very comfortable. Some questions are a bit tricky especially the optimization question. You should have knowledge of SQL and R to be a strong candidate.

Interview Questions

• Solve an optimization problem   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Billfloat (San Francisco, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Here is the hiring process.

1. Recruiter called me and described about billfloat and the work they are doing
    2. CTO of the company called me and had approximately 45 minutes brief discussion about my technical background (it was more like a technical screening)
    3. I called onsite and gone through 4-5 1:1 interview.

short relevant and quick moving hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Agile what are the advantages and disadvantages of the process.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Billfloat.

Interview

Interview involves talking to 2-3 engineers, CTO, and a product manager. It is technical but not a lot of code writing goes on, more often it's a conversation between to people.

Working with APIs and having RESTful experience is necessary here.

Interview Questions

• Security questions related to Ruby on Rails, you'll need to be really good at security.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Will low ball you and you'll need to negotiate for more pay.