Billtrust Implementation Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Billtrust

1 Interview Review

Implementation Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Billtrust (Denver, CO).

Interview

Overall I was disappointed in the hiring process here. While everyone I spoke to individually is great it appears that the talent acquisition team is too busy to follow up with candidates.

I initially was reached out to via email to provide my availability for a phone interview. I didn't receive a response back to my email and had to follow up with additional availability before I heard back to schedule.

The next steps in the process were great. Phone interview with recruiter and hiring manager went well and I was invited onsite to meet for in person interview. I met with 6 team members and was onsite for just over 3 hours. Everyone I met with was very nice and I felt positive after I left the interview. Unfortunately, I never heard from anyone following the interview and I have to agree with other reviews that this is extremely disrespectful. Even a templated response would have taken 2 minutes to send especially if a candidate reaches out to follow up. I think this is a big miss and would hope that prospective employees would be treated better especially because of their people first motto.

Interview Questions