Biltmore Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Biltmore Company Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.4

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biltmore Company.

Interview

I applied online and in about 3 days I received an email asking to do either a phone or in person interview. I scheduled a face to face interview. The interview was at their corporate office and in front of a panel of people. They were all very friendly, and they made me feel comfortable to answer honestly and ask any questions I had.

Food and Beverage Banquet Extern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Biltmore Company (Asheville, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

I originally met with an HR rep at my schools career fair. I spoke with her for around 10 minutes and gave her my resume. I was contacted within the next two weeks for a phone interview. The phone interview was smooth and easy simply reaffirming my past experiences and ensuring I a was a personable individual with people skills. I was offered the position within 3 days following the interview.

Interview Questions

• What have you learned from your recent job history that will assist you in your food and beverage extern role?   Answer Question

Ticket Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Biltmore Company (Asheville, NC).

Interview

Filled out an online application. Got a call from someone in the department who went over the role and asked me some questions. They then scheduled me for an in person interview. A few days later I got the offer for the job. I had to do a drug screen and got to 7 days of training.

Retail Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Biltmore Company (Asheville, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

It was easy, I applied online and went to the job fair in person. There were approximately 25 people ahead of me at the job fair, I got there two hours into it. I waited one hour before having an in-person interview and being hired on the spot. Fairly quick, less than ten minutes.

Training Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biltmore Company (Asheville, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager, follow-up in-person interviews with other mangers in the department. Managers were very personable, allowing me to feel at ease in communicating important points of experience and professional goals. Managers also represented the company culture well within interview so that my expectations would be accurate upon taking the position.

Wine Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Biltmore Company (Asheville, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Very easy--went to a job fair after applying online and got hired on the spot. Interviewed with two different managers for two different positions and was offered the job immediately.

Department Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Biltmore Company (Asheville, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Multiple interviews with other department senior managers before the final interview with the department VP. The process was over the course of a few days with 1-2 interviews per day.

Interview Questions

• How well do you feel you can work with other department heads?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biltmore Company (Asheville, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with Human Resources first, then the supervisor called me and set up a face to face interview with him and another supervisor. He called me the next day and offered me the job. It was a friendly and easy experience....I felt very comfortable with each of the supervisors.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I chose Biltmore to apply to....and what could I bring to the job.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Biltmore Company.

Interview

It was your fairly standard IT interview with technical questions as well as situational questions. I applied online and it took 4 months for them to call me for an interview, I then had 2 interviews with the other current support staff which were about a week apart. Each interview took about an hour and I was also asked about my education and other work history.

Interview Questions

• General IT questions, most seem to come from the CompTIA A+ certification.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, the offer was fairly low in my option for the work and title, but it is somewhat in line for the salaries in the area for similar positions.

Culinary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Biltmore Company (Charlotte, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

It was brief and informative on what it would be like to work for the company. The interviewer came to my university to interview a bunch of students for limited amount of spots. The company is very good with getting back you about whether you have been offered a job or not. The company overall is extremely helpful with the move (if you are not from asheville) and the adjustment to a new job and environment.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength in a kitchen?   1 Answer