Biltmore Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Biltmore Company

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Biltmore Company.

Interview

Four interviews, all increasing in difficulty. Questions pertain to job requirements. If you are well-qualified, then you will have a good chance. Excellent company culture and are invested in their employees.

Gardener Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biltmore Company.

Interview

I first got a phone call where someone spent forever explaining the job to me. Then I met with two men who asked me a bunch of questions for about 15 minutes.

Intern Interview

Interview

This interview was over the phone. The interviewer was very kind and calming, and asked simple and easy questions. I was surprised that there were not more steps to the application process.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Gardener II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Biltmore Company (Asheville, NC) in January 2019.

Interview

Long phone conversation to explain the position. Long relaxed interview in which I met with a panel of three. I then met the department staff, and toured the grounds.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Horticultural Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biltmore Company (Asheville, NC) in August 2018.

Interview

Started with a lengthy set of email questions, those were not too bad. The follow up phone conversation went quite well. The actual interview with other staff, I felt was very biased on their side. I felt the questions were somewhat "over the top" and not realistic.

Outdoor Adventure Guide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biltmore Company (Asheville, NC).

Interview

We met at outside the grounds, and had a casual one on one interview. The interviewer was professional and made it easy for me to answer the questions. Nothing was unexpected, and I think she did a great job!

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Biltmore Company (Asheville, NC).

Interview

Called in for an in person, sit down interview. Answered questions verbally, and was told that I would be called soon if I was offered the job. I was called later the same day and offered the job, which I accepted.

Cal Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Biltmore Company (Asheville, NC) in January 2018.

Interview

Dedicated hiring day for call center, small overview of the position, everyone interviewed on a first come first served basis, the wait was around one hour. Was offered a second interview for the following week. When I arrived at the interview the manager did not have a copy of my resume which I did not think was a big thing but maybe messed things up. The interview went well in my opinion, I was given the right signals and thought I was going to be offered a position. This role pays under $12 an hour and was to be second job for me part time around 15/20 hours a week. Over a week later I received an email saying I was not successful, when I logged into their portal it said no interview ca be offered at this time, very odd when I had been interviewed already. Two days later I received another email saying the same thing, logged in again and now it showed two individual job applications for the same job, one on the open day and one on the interview day, both saying no interview can be offered at this time. No idea what was going on but seems very disorganized.

Ticket Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biltmore Company (Asheville, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Application, screening, drug testing and background check. Every thing checked out and was called in for an interview. The second interview went well in my eyes, just was not selected. Another person was hired that is quite well qualified. I will keep looking as this appears to be a good company.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biltmore Company.

Interview

I applied online and in about 3 days I received an email asking to do either a phone or in person interview. I scheduled a face to face interview. The interview was at their corporate office and in front of a panel of people. They were all very friendly, and they made me feel comfortable to answer honestly and ask any questions I had.