Bimbo Bakeries Finance Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bimbo Bakeries Finance Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

It was a Friday and the exec leadership was wearing jeans...very casual...process in HR was lengthy...

Negotiation

short and deliberate

Other Interview Reviews for Bimbo Bakeries

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

Applied online and received a call from HR approximately 2-3 weeks later. Had phone screen with HR - easy questions (what do you know about BBU? Why do you want to work here? Comfortable with moving?).

Subsequently interviewed with hiring manager (few days later) - another easy interview (Tell me about your skill set? Comfortable with moving? Why do you want to leave?)

Finally flew out to plant location and met with Plant Manager and Hiring Manager. People were very friendly and seemed down-to-earth. Very easy, open-ended questions throughout the interviewing process. All about fit - no behavioral.

Interview Questions

Offer was pretty good but had to be improved in two areas. The company not only refused to make these changes, they responded by stating that they had rescinded the initial offer. No effort was made towards establishing a middle ground.

Despite having a favorable interviewing experience with Bimbo Bakeries, I could not see myself recommending a company that responds to counteroffers with what seem to be personal, rather than professional, reactions. I rank the overall interview experience as neutral (Negative with respect to the offer and positive with respect to the interview sessions).