Bimbo Bakeries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bimbo Bakeries

2.4

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in February 2017.

Interview

I had initially met a recruiter at my campus career fair and was told to apply online. I applied online and heard back within 2 weeks and was scheduled for a phone interview. The interview was very casual and it was more about getting know you. The recruiter touched based with me often about where I was in the process. I spoke with a director about 3 weeks after the initial interview and was given an offer almost immediately after our conversation.

Interview Questions

• Basic STAR questions (name a time where you had a conflict in a team), Biggest strength and biggest weakness.   2 Answers

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in January 2016.

Interview

Standard interview process as other companies. No more difficult or easy as other companies. i applied online and got a call back after a few weeks. I went through a phone screen and then two onsite interviews.

Interview Questions

• Please walk me through your resume.   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in May 2018.

Interview

I only made it as far as the first phone interview. It was a very casual get-to-know you type of interview. They cut it short when they learned I didn't have internship experience.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in January 2015.

Interview

Semi-lengthy, involved with many departments all these words were so great I love getting to 30 it was a bit long not as long as this though. I am glad the process is over since it would be annoying to be there all day for many days over and over and over and over

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Grand Rapids, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Went in and they asked me if I wanted to work there. I said I will take what ever you want to give me. They gave me that option because at the time I was only looking for part timr and now I would like full time.

Operation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied through my university recruiting website. They invited me for an information session with them. In there, they explained what was the company about and what would our position entail. We were able to ask questions if we had any. The interview took place the following day. The interview was with three people from different departments and plant locations. It was very straightforward and it was mainly behavioral.

Interview Questions

• What was my favorite class in college?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview after attending an information session. Most who attended the information session received an interview. Interview lasted about 30 minutes, but prior to that the recruiter was very quick at replying to emails and answering questions.

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Manhattan, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

Went in for a interview after career fair. Very easy interview with questions about myself and behavioral type questions. Got an offer and found out location/pay about two week after.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Tempe, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied on the university website, the process took 2-3 weeks, I attended an information session one day prior to the interview. Next day I was interviewed by the HR team on the university campus, every thing that was asked was very basic and behavioral , I was not asked anything technical. I got a rejection email within two days, asked for some sort of feedback on why I was not selected. No reply from the HR.

Inspector/Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Topeka, KS) in December 2017.

Interview

Filled out app online. Called in 2-3 days. Set up by staffing agency and after a phone screen I was sent to the plant and hired on the spot. After taking a drug test. Then went on to watch a video about PPE safety.

Interview Questions

• What is your best skill set of you were to work for us?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Greenwich, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online on indeed, then got called for a phone interview. Interview questions were more informative about what I would be doing, not hard hitting interview questions. Had already looked at my resume and felt that I was qualified