Bimbo Bakeries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 14, 2017

3.1

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Tempe, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

I spoke with a representative at a career fair event and was called later that night for an one on one interview on my respective university campus. Interviewer was personable, helpful and attentive. I was told I would hear within 2 months, but was never contacted again.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your college major?
      Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person.
      Additional behavioral based questions...
      Answer Question

Manufacturing Interview

Interview

I was interviewed in a small room by three people. The interview was held on my university campus. The interview started with mostly behavioral questions. Then I was asked one technical question. The interviewers were very nice and made me feel comfortable. The interview lasted about 30 minutes or so.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Baton Rouge, LA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was offered an interview at a college career fair and went into the recruitment center the next day for the interview. It was a very casual and laid back interview that seemed to be mostly about getting to know the candidates. The interviewer was very nice and tried her best to make me feel comfortable because she understood that interviews can be intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with something difficult and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone screen with HR contact. The HR contact was really good and I felt like I made a good connection with him. After making it through the phone screen interview I was selected to talk to the hiring manager.

The phone interview with the hiring manager was challenging in that he described his background in detail for 15 minutes. It seemed more like a monologue rather than an interview. After five minutes through that I figured I wouldn't want to work for the guy and went through the motions anyway. At the conclusion the manager said that he'd like to move me on to the next step (a lie).

It came as no surprise that the following day I received an automated notice from the ATS that "Should your resume be selected for further consideration..." I thought I "winged" it enough to make it to the next step to at least have said "no" to them but not quite.

Quality Centers Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview due to a scheduling error and availability. A bit unorganized. The individual who I was scheduled to meet in person was the most rushed part of the in person interview and did not feel the focus was there or a fair assessment of my qualifications due to the rushed interview and time constraints.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview after attending an information session. Most who attended the information session received an interview. Interview lasted about 30 minutes, but prior to that the recruiter was very quick at replying to emails and answering questions.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Tempe, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied on the university website, the process took 2-3 weeks, I attended an information session one day prior to the interview. Next day I was interviewed by the HR team on the university campus, every thing that was asked was very basic and behavioral , I was not asked anything technical. I got a rejection email within two days, asked for some sort of feedback on why I was not selected. No reply from the HR.

Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Horsham, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

1. Applied online. 2. HR Phone interview. 3. In-person interview with hiring manager and with Sr. manager at the same visit in separate sessions. Spent around 30min with hiring manager, and 40min with Sr. manager.

Interview Questions

• Questions were typical. Nothing unusual.   1 Answer

Capital Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Horsham, PA).

Interview

Phone Interview, Face to Face Interview

Production Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hastings, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Hastings, NE) in May 2013.

Interview

dont really remember but it seemed like basic simple questions at the time.
    Pretty relaxed and easy going interview process just dont be a slob and im sure you will be ok.