Bimbo Bakeries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 10, 2018

2.5

76 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Shipper/Receiver Interview

Interview

I went in for an interview. Then did the background check and then I did the drug test. And then I had to go to orientation and now I am very happy there yes

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riviera Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Riviera Beach, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I flew down from Milwaukee Wisconsin to interview for a Maintenance Supervisor position in Riviera Beach, FL. Aside from the airline ticket, everything was paid for from my personal accounts. None of my expenses were reimbursed. I had to reject the offer because BBU offered less than my current wages in Wisconsin, even though the cost of living was dramatically higher in West Palm Beach, FL. It was unfortunate that we were unable to reach a deal regarding the position, even more unfortunate they never reimbursed me for the hotel stay, rental car, and other expenses it took to travel across the country to interview with them. BEWARE!

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houghton, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Houghton, MI).

Interview

Very laid back. More of a walk through then an interview if you know someone working there put them as a referral and it an easy in. And the person who works there can get a $500 bonus

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries.

Interview

Submitted my application online and went through a few rounds on interviews. First two were over the phone and then I went to headquarters and met one on one with the HR department.

Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Allentown, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call, no phone screening, asking me to visit the factory for an interview. The actual interview was one conversation with one person talking and another taking notes. It was a very quick and seamless process.

RSR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries.

Interview

Straight forward and to the point, No BS. It was with one of the hiring managers, He wrote me the base pay plus commission, It was VERY attractive on paper, But boy was I In for it little did I know.

Interview Questions

• Is this something you think you would enjoy   1 Answer

Summer Strategy Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries.

Interview

Received interview invitation through on-campus recruiting. Three 30-minute interviews with three strategy employees, one of which was a case. There was the usual mix of fit and behavioral questions. In addition, one of the interviewers asked me to describe an extracurricular in detail. I think they were curious to know more about what made me 'tick'.

Shipping Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Austin, TX).

Interview

One on one, some testing. Along with some lifting and use of mathematics. Very easy process, about an hour long. May varies depending on warehousing guidelines, basically a LOT of counting of inventory, removing inventory from trailers and placing into. no video to watch and will have to subject to drug screen before hire.

Interview Questions

• How much can I lift, can I lift 50 lbs.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in February 2017.

Interview

I had initially met a recruiter at my campus career fair and was told to apply online. I applied online and heard back within 2 weeks and was scheduled for a phone interview. The interview was very casual and it was more about getting know you. The recruiter touched based with me often about where I was in the process. I spoke with a director about 3 weeks after the initial interview and was given an offer almost immediately after our conversation.

Interview Questions

• Basic STAR questions (name a time where you had a conflict in a team), Biggest strength and biggest weakness.   Answer Question

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Grand Rapids, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Went in and they asked me if I wanted to work there. I said I will take what ever you want to give me. They gave me that option because at the time I was only looking for part timr and now I would like full time.