Bimbo Bakeries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.5

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I have completed three online applications for different positions all W-2 jobs in product distribution. I am a very qualified candidate with over twenty years in the business. This company accepts online apps only, I have yet to receive any communication one way or the other on my application status. Logging into my account has shown a status of considering for the position. Still no communication until finally the job, upon inquiry, shows no longer available. I find this to be very unprofessional especially in this age of instant messageing

In-House Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in February 2011.

Interview

Called in twice to meet with Department. Then, while waiting for offer, was called and ask (again) about my salary requirements. Was advised that I was "taking a haircut" on the money. Was then told I would be notified regardless as to whether I got the job. Two weeks later, I e-mail them about the status of the position. I then get an awkward and unprofessional call from their HR Department telling me "No".

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Albany, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

the process went well. I was met at the door. I was in a round table interview format. After the interview, I was given a tour of the facility. They got back to me within a week.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries.

Interview

Very professional and well structured, I was impressed with the process and the follow up was just as they said it would be. Very timely and they did what they said they would do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted offer as is.

Checker/Loader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in October 2010.

Interview

three different interview with different casule and formal

Interview Questions

Negotiation

union shop flate rate

Capital Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Horsham, PA).

Interview

Phone Interview, Face to Face Interview

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Elkhart, IN) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied online, was sent a link to complete a weird word association survey. After that was passed, had to take an 8 hour long KEYS test. After that, had to take a mechanical knowledge test. After that had 3 rounds of back to back interviews with HR, plant manager, maintenance engineer, process engineer, resource leader.

Typical questions asked for standard interviews and and field specific interview. Testing was intense, but fun. Really helped to weed out the people that could not hack it.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle 12 hour plus days?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very fair based on testing results.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Saint Paul, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

Laid back, situational/ behavior. Well presented. They look for presentation, attainable past goals and skill set that are transferable. Also its usually a panel from 2 to 4 people.

Interview Questions

• experience leading other and   1 Answer

Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Allentown, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call, no phone screening, asking me to visit the factory for an interview. The actual interview was one conversation with one person talking and another taking notes. It was a very quick and seamless process.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Tempe, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

I spoke with a representative at a career fair event and was called later that night for an one on one interview on my respective university campus. Interviewer was personable, helpful and attentive. I was told I would hear within 2 months, but was never contacted again.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your college major?
      Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person.
      Additional behavioral based questions...
      Answer Question