Bimbo Bakeries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.5

Transport Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce City, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Commerce City, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

VERY detailed. They really take a interest in who you are. Treated VERY nice. Very good communication about hiring process. Because they do a THOROUGH background check, it takes awhile. But they were fair and square through the whole process

Interview Questions

• Do I have a High school diploma   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Baton Rouge, LA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was offered an interview at a college career fair and went into the recruitment center the next day for the interview. It was a very casual and laid back interview that seemed to be mostly about getting to know the candidates. The interviewer was very nice and tried her best to make me feel comfortable because she understood that interviews can be intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with something difficult and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone screen with HR contact. The HR contact was really good and I felt like I made a good connection with him. After making it through the phone screen interview I was selected to talk to the hiring manager.

The phone interview with the hiring manager was challenging in that he described his background in detail for 15 minutes. It seemed more like a monologue rather than an interview. After five minutes through that I figured I wouldn't want to work for the guy and went through the motions anyway. At the conclusion the manager said that he'd like to move me on to the next step (a lie).

It came as no surprise that the following day I received an automated notice from the ATS that "Should your resume be selected for further consideration..." I thought I "winged" it enough to make it to the next step to at least have said "no" to them but not quite.

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Topeka, KS).

Interview

1st interview was with the Production Manager followed by an interview with the HR rep after which you'll be called in for an "offer letter" which you sign or walk from.

Interview Questions

• Very standard. Things like "Describe a time others looked to you for leadership" and "Name one thing that you feel you can consistently bring to our team, could be anything like a positive attitude a solid work ethic, etc."   Answer Question

Quality Centers Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview due to a scheduling error and availability. A bit unorganized. The individual who I was scheduled to meet in person was the most rushed part of the in person interview and did not feel the focus was there or a fair assessment of my qualifications due to the rushed interview and time constraints.

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Online application, took a few weeks to hear a response, phone interviewed and screened, interviewed in person, took an assessment test, passed test, completed a drug screen test, background check, another couple of weeks went by, was hired shortly after.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview after attending an information session. Most who attended the information session received an interview. Interview lasted about 30 minutes, but prior to that the recruiter was very quick at replying to emails and answering questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very chill. It hardly felt like an interview. They just talked about your goals and where you want to be. They guy that interviewed with me was very nice and was a great listener.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to live and where do you want to be in the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Manhattan, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

Went in for a interview after career fair. Very easy interview with questions about myself and behavioral type questions. Got an offer and found out location/pay about two week after.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Tempe, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied on the university website, the process took 2-3 weeks, I attended an information session one day prior to the interview. Next day I was interviewed by the HR team on the university campus, every thing that was asked was very basic and behavioral , I was not asked anything technical. I got a rejection email within two days, asked for some sort of feedback on why I was not selected. No reply from the HR.