Binder and Binder Caseworker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Binder and Binder Caseworker Interview Questions

Interviews at Binder and Binder

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Binder and Binder (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

Position advertised in Craigslist
Interviewer was polite and personable
Interviewer asked questions that are considered illegal (marital/familial status etc)
Lot of emphasis on my fashion choices
Initial call was a conversation where the interviewer seemed to be discouraging me from proceeding with formal interview because my Spanish was not fluent.
Invited me in for 1:1 interview within 3 days.
Was prompt with interviews appointments.
Interview lasted around 15 minutes.
Interviewer wasn't prepared to answer my questions and embellished details about company culture.

Interview Questions

• Do you plan on having anymore children?   1 Answer
  • How long have you been married?   1 Answer
  • Are you legally married or have you just been together a long time?   1 Answer
  • What does your husband do for a living?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Binder and Binder

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Binder and Binder (Seattle, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

I was called interview by the local manager. He was honest and nice. The reason I took the job was because he was so straight forward. I thought, "I could work for him"

Interview Questions

• Q. Previous experience with difficult clients? Q. Previous telecommunication experience? Q. Experiences with a diverse population   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Binder and Binder (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

Professional but a true set-up. Manager is good with interview skills but if she hires you, look out!!!!!!

Interview Questions

• The five year question seems to be the most never racking one. But, if you're smart, you can game it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Binder and Binder does not give you room to negotiate. They suck at negotiating skills.

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Binder and Binder (Hauppauge, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

The interview wasn't long. I met with two people, the first asked me basic questions about my last jobs/skills/etc, explained about the position. Then I met with the manager, she stated that alot of positions needed to be filled and they would contact me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They called and offered me a position, stated the pay and I accepted.

Caseworker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Binder and Binder.

Interview

I was referred to the company by a friend who was already an employee. I faxed over my resume and was immediately contacted for an interview. The entire interview consisted of "Ms. BM" (as I'll refer to her) talk about the company and the open position. She didn't ask me any questions regarding my experience or career goals. A few hours after the interview, I got a call with a job offer. This was a few years ago, so I'm not sure how much the process has changed.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions? - That was the only question I was asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Binder and Binder (Phila, PA) in July 2010.

Interview

During my interview, the office manager asked me my name and if I was married and had children. She read my resume ad then hired me.