Binder and Binder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Binder and Binder Interview Questions

Interviews at Binder and Binder

2.1

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Binder and Binder.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy. I was interviewed by a department manager as well as the office manager at the same time. As long as you're able to hold a conversation you will be fine. They ask the most basic questions. What are you strengths, what are your weaknesses, describe a situation where you witnessed a co-worker braking the rules, etc.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Medical Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Binder and Binder (Hauppauge, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed briefly by a woman first, who asked initial questions and then I was lead to the real interview. The woman who interviewed me initially was very pleasant, the second interview was a little bit more intense.

Interview Questions

• If I had any interest in being a medical advocate and why   1 Answer

Fee Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Binder and Binder.

Interview

Why do i think i would be an asset to this company, how well do i perform with others, do i have experience with computers. Will i be available if called on weekends. Would i be able to have a face to face communication with clients

Interview Questions

• Would i communicate with clients   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Binder and Binder (New York, NY).

Interview

I was given a typing test, using the dictaphone. Then a short interview with Charles Binder and after that, as I made my way to the elevator, I was stopped by an aide of his and told to report to work as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was not much of negotiation. At the time I needed the work and the offer was reasonable, as were the benefits. Health coverage became increasingly important at this point in my life.