Bio-Rad Laboratories Chemist I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bio-Rad Laboratories Chemist I Interview Questions

2.7

Chemist I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories.

Interview

Interview was several hours long. Met with several interviewers separately, and was given a brief lab tour. Not very many questions on technical aspects, more standard interview questions. Was offered water, and breaks in between each interview. Overall everyone was very friendly, but there was a lot of overlap in the questions being asked.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you were assigned a task outside of your normal duties, and how did you cope?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bio-Rad Laboratories

Anonymous Employee in Hercules, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories (Hercules, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

1. phone interview
    2. meeting the management team for second round
    3. meeting the team and future coworkers for 3rd round

They were in need of people at the time so the whole process only took 2-3 weeks

Interview Questions

• Test on knowledge of science.
      All the usual behavioral questions such as "Tell me about yourself" "3 strengths + weaknesses".
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories (Irvine, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by BioPhase recruiter and forwarded onto BioRad for a phone interview scheduled for thirty minutes. The interviewer called 18 minutes late asked three questions (exactly) and rushed through my questions with no new information. She did not give any insight on the job description even after I told her I wasn't given one by my recruiter nor could I find one on the BioRad website. I asked when I may hear of the next step and was told "I have your resume and a few more interviews, maybe next week." I asked if she had any more questions and the response was a quick "no". I also attempted to inquire more about the position and hiring process but was only given the same information of "I have your resume and a few more interviews" I then asked if she had my contact information if she had any more questions or needed any thing further from me, again she said "yes I have your resume" at which time she promptly and abruptly said "goodbye" and hung up.
    The only information I received from her was that this position is a three month contract, temp position.
    I felt she had better things to do than interview for a temp position and really didn't want to be bothered with my questions.

In person interview included Manager, Lead and a would be co-worker over the duration of one and half hours in the Irvine location. I was directed to one location only to be told that I had the wrong building and the wrong contact person. I arrived 15minutes early to the correct location and was met by a would be coworker who was unaware of the interview scheduled but she made it a point to ask questions and give information for the full time allotted.

I was given a job and duty description by each interviewer and later received it in writing with compensation listed.

The interview room was small conference room. When the AC turns on the fans are loud and stay on for about 10minutes.