Bio-Rad Laboratories Interview Questions in Pleasanton, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories (Pleasanton, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

A recruiter called me one day. After back and forth with him, he finally sent my resume.
    Initial interview is a phone screen for 1 hour contains mostly technical questions. Second interview is an on-site with a full day of interviews starting at 9:30AM till 4;15PM. Ofcourse lunch is provided. You can expect all sorts of questions from different interviewers that are technical, architectural, behavioural. Finally a third round of interview for 2hrs that was mostly analytical thinking. Then later after a week and half got back to me with an offer. Entire process took 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• I applied for a wpf role. So technical questions were mostly on xaml, c#.   Answer Question

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories (Pleasanton, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Tech talk first, then 8 rounds of individual interviews. Being asked a lot of basic science questions. I can see they tried to distinguish every interviewers' role by dividing each rounds for different purposes, but since there were so many rounds, many sessions were not making too much sense. Overall I liked the team very much, but they are looking for someone who's more hands-on so that can start filling in the blank in the first day of hire.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories (Pleasanton, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was called by the recruiter and then the manager reached out to me for a phone interview that was done in a two day window. The interview was set up the following week, met with 6 people for 3 hours. It has been a little over a week and no word, which is frustrating.

Interview Questions

• How familiar I was using SAP in regards to NPD   1 Answer

Engineering I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories (Pleasanton, CA).

Interview

Interviewed for the Digital Biology Center in Pleasanton. First screened by phone, asked basic knowledge questions (i.e. What is PCR, How does it work?) then asked to come in for an onsite interview. Hiring Manager and another engineer gave me a two part interview. First was a standard Behavioral/Resume based interview and the second part was a practical interview that tested your basic lab knowledge. Was told I did very well and booked for a final HR Screening.

HR Screening never happened, called back later to find out the position had been put on hold.

Interview Questions

• The practical was the most unexpected part. It was fun and refreshing to actually do though.   1 Answer

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories (Pleasanton, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Full day of interviewing with current employees from a varied background of disciplines. I felt very comfortable and welcomed. I truly enjoyed the process. A good overview of the facility and time to meet with some of the people that would be my coworkers. I was surprised at some of the questions as I felt they where a bit basic. Some of the members in the interview team wanted to share their feeling about Bio Raf as much as I wanted to learn about Bio Rad.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a number of tasks to complete, each task was being asked for right now and you had to prioritize the tasks. how did you handle it.   1 Answer