Bio-Reference Labs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Had phone interview and then a few days later was scheduled for a 4 person panel interview, one at a time for about 15 minutes each. Behavioral questions mostly but easy going.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Metuchen, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Metuchen, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was at one of many locations I can't express any more words at this time but it was a comfortable environment. Again can't express in words it was direct

Interview Questions

• How long have you been doing phlebotomy   2 Answers

Phlebotomy Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 managers in a conference room setting. One of them was actually my manager. The interview went well although I was nervous, I felt myself stumbling over my words. I wanted to be swift with my responds but I tended to be hesitant with my answers as they were asking me questions. I think if I wasn't so nervous, maybe they would've have chosen me.

LIS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

It was fun. I received challenging questions to solve first. I had my interview with 2 people and then got a tour. It ended up being 2 hours. It depends on what you are applying for. I was disappointed I did not get the job.

Gene DX Billing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs.

Interview

It was horrible. Having been interviewed by someone with no medical billing knowledge was a joke. My time was wasted which was a huge let down. Lastly was the insult of the pay.

Interview Questions

• They all were difficult because she had no clue what I was talking about   Answer Question

Molecular Oncology Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs.

Interview

Submitted resume online and was called for an interview a week or two later.

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in July 2013.

Interview

A couple mos after applying through their online website I was called for an interview. I live out of state and flew up at my own expense. The staff in microbiology were nice, although they seemed a little disorganized. The interview seemed to go well, no difficult questions were asked. Nothing behavioral, just simple job description type questions.
    Well, going on two months now and haven't received so much as an email, despite my trying to contact them.
    Very unprofessional in my opinion.

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Reference Labs (Elmwood Park, NJ) in July 2012.

Interview

Was emailed an excel spreadsheet that was poorly formatted to check off my 'skillset'. I was given an inane phone interview where the person doing the interviewing sounded like she'd rather be somewhere else. Two weeks later, I was surprised to be called in for an interview!

Interview Questions

• I was given a ridiculous IQ, Brain Riddle test that permeates the web. It was beyond humiliating sitting there in a suit being interviewed by an "IT Recruiter" who had no clue about technology and just came into the room every ten minutes with two questions on a piece of paper. After a through waste of an hour of my time I left. I hope never to hear from them quite frankly. The company looks DEPRESSING!   Answer Question