BioReliance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BioReliance Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at BioReliance (Rockville, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

Attended a job fair type event. Was asked simple questions about my resume, nothing too technical. Talked to five different management groups for ten minutes each, they mainly asked about the skills listed on my resume and to describe my previous work experience. They were very interested to know about team work skills, and if a tedious job would bore me.

Interview Questions

• You already have a master's degree, would you be willing to do the job functions outlined for this entry level position.   Answer Question

Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at BioReliance (Rockville, MD).

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The interview was split into two since the open position was for two departments. I was interviewed by both department's supervisors and some people who worked within the department.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BioReliance (Rockville, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

Fairly simple. You talk to few people from the department that you are looking to be part of. Asked about lab experience briefly and about multi-tasking abilities. Asked general interview question, like what is your future plan or goal and so on.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the time where you exhibited your multi-tasking abilities.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BioReliance in February 2015.

Interview

I was refereed to this job by a recruiting company. It was a group interview, where I met with several managers and supervisors. I was behavioral questions to see if I would be good fit for the company, as well as technical questions. I was asked about my previous work experience. The interview itself took two and hours to three hours.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about the assay I was going to be using.   Answer Question

Associate Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BioReliance (Rockville, MD) in November 2014.

Interview

The Interview was easy they simply wanted to get to know the candidates and see what techniques they were comfortable with. I met with the hiring manager and several supervisors that were in charge of another department that I am also working with.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BioReliance.

Interview

First interview consisted of a phone screen with a recruiter with the typical questions of my career aspirations and industry experience. Once they determined that I would be a good fit, I was brought into interview for 3 different labs and three different individuals. The day started off with a meet and greet with the recruiter, then off to the labs to meet with the top 3 labs they felt I'd be a good fit with. Given my entry level experience, most of the interview questions focused on my work ethic, willingness to learn, and ability to come in at odd hours.

Interview Questions

• What do you about [type of assay/test]? I had no working knowledge at the time.   Answer Question

Multiple Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BioReliance (Rockville, MD).

Interview

With the exception of positions requiring a PhD, the hiring process is fairly average/straightforward. Typically an interview is with 2 or 3 people. Hiring is fairly average as well. The first day or two is spent going over company policy, SOPs, safety, harassment, and proprietary rights, etc.

Interview Questions

• You can expect most of the typical "tricky" interview questions, such as "describe a situation you had to overcome" or something along those lines.   Answer Question

Had a better offer from another company.

Interview

I went straight to person to person interview and then met with a few team members.

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BioReliance (Rockville, MD).

Interview

If you have chance to talk to one of your "color", you are basically in half way to be hired. Interview was very easy since they offer job opportunities to people who dont have any background. Make sure show how much you love to work, and everything should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Some job related experiences, but I was not able to answer since I was fresh out of college.   Answer Question

Senior Assicate Sci Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BioReliance (Rockville, MD) in February 2013.

Interview

It took 3 weeks. I had interviews with hr, lab director, managers and their staffs. They were very nice, and I had phone interviewed onsite with remote director. However, I did not got the offer.