Bioclinica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Clinical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bioclinica (Princeton, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

First round was a phone screening and then there is an on-site interview. Two 30 minute interview sessions on the same day. Mostly behavioral questions and a few technical questions based on resume.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever faced conflicts while working with a team? How did you resolve that?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bioclinica (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

First round of telephone interview to see if your background fits the position requirement. Second round of interview to test your skills, included data structure based question and discussion on a project you have done.

Interview Questions

• They gave me an an image processing problem and asked me to come up with an algorithm to solve   Answer Question

Software Application Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bioclinica (Durham, NC) in February 2018.

Interview

Met with three members of the team one at a time for about thirty minutes each. I met with tech lead first, then the project manager, and lastly the Scrum master for the team the company is creating.

Interview Questions

• How would I solve the problem of transferring data between two different servers one in the US and the other in the EU trying to minimize latency issues in order to test my problem-solving process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bioclinica (Orlando, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

There was a phone interview with an HE personnel from HQ to access whether basic qualifying criteria were met. If they are met, then one would proceed to an in-person interview with hiring manager at the site.

Anonymous Employee in The Villages, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bioclinica (The Villages, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

The telephone interviews went fine. They were in-depth and informative. I enjoyed the shadowing interview where I got to follow a CRC thru the process of care with a patient. I also enjoyed the chance to meet with the management team and have a one on one conversation with them and their ideals for a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Years of experience and how was I at completion of tasks?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bioclinica (Orlando, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview took about 30 minutes long and went very well! Was asked to talk about myself and my experiences in the area of clinical research. The interview was very pleasant and was asked to come in for an in person interview within an hour of the phone call.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why I would choose you over other candidates?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in The Villages, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bioclinica (The Villages, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Submitted an application and was contacted within in several days to set up a phone interview. Contacted the next day after the phone interview to set a time to shadow the position and end the day with a formal interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about the company and this position.   Answer Question

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bioclinica (Durham, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a great experience during my interview process. First, a brief phone interview discussing the position at a high level and also briefly discussing my experience. Next was a Skype interview where we discussed the position in more detail and further discussed my strengths and experiences. Questions were fairly easy to answer with little hesitation/preparation needed. Finally a face-to-face with the reporting manager. They were extremely nice and professional without being too stiff. They moved things along pretty quickly as well.

Medical Writer Interview

Interview

After an initial phone screening I was asked to come in for a panel interview. I met and was interviewed by the team I would be working with (6 individuals). The interview lasted roughly 2 hours. The position and it’s requirements were explained in great detail and the questions were pretty standard. I was very pleased with how each individual took the time to give their various perspectives to questions I had, it made the interview feel much more engaged and gave me a glimpse into the diversity of the company. I’m currently waiting to hear back about the decision, but overall it was a great experience and the individuals I have met so far seem wonderful.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized when managing multiple projects?
      How do you deal with work stress?   Answer Question

HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doylestown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bioclinica (Doylestown, PA).

Interview

Phone Screening followed by in-depth interview in Pennsylvania for the position. It was a very thorough interview process in person. I did not have an issue with the interview process, and think it was a good process to identify the right candidate for Bioclinica.

Interview Questions

• They asked a variety of questions stemming from my experience to why I want to work for Bioclinica. The interview process in person was a good and thorough experience.   Answer Question