Bioclinica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bioclinica Interview Questions

2.7

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bioclinica (Miami, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

The first step in the interview process in person interview, where I met with the talent acquisition and took am assessment test, and met some of the team. i was contacted the following week for another interview this time with the CDM leader.

Interview Questions

• What is one time where you had to go beyond and work on a field you havent done before   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bioclinica (Newark, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a series of four 30-minute interviews for a total of 2 hours.

The first two interviews were people currently in my position who would be my peers if I were to be hired, and there were two interviewers per session. These first two were actually more challenging, since these people see their job as very demanding and time-consuming and want to see that you can handle it.

The next interview was three team leads who would be equivalent to the supervisor of this position. They were great and easygoing and had great energy, and we had a great conversation! Interesting to see how the supervisors saw the job a little differently than the people in the job did.

The last interview was just with the hiring manager, and she was so great and just wanted to get to know me better and get a feel for how hard of a worker I might be. This might have been the easiest one!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had two projects due at the same time? How would you handle missing a deadline?   2 Answers

Clinical Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bioclinica.

Interview

There was a phone screening and then an in person interview by four people. Made you feel comfortable and at ease. Nice and friendly interviewers who genuinely seemed Interested in your answers. Lasted about an hour where each 30 min period had two interviewers. Questions were either based off your resume experience or behavioral.

Clinical Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Bioclinica.

Interview

Great recruiter. The interview was easy but the imaging operation associates were unprepared. The interview was easy but the pay is very low for the Bay Area. Overall they seem to be unprepared on interviews and fail to find employees that will stay in the company and work hard.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Are you okay with only calling and emailing all day?   Answer Question

Job Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bioclinica (Audubon, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

I had multiple interviews and everyone was really nice. The interviews were professional, but not intimidating. The conversation flowed organically. Unfortunately, there has been no contact about the position whatsoever. I don't know if this is SOP for this company, but I would suggest contacting your perspective hires to let them know the status of their possible employment. Even if it is a canned , robotic, "No Thank You" email..

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bioclinica (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

First round of telephone interview to see if your background fits the position requirement. Second round of interview to test your skills, included data structure based question and discussion on a project you have done.

Interview Questions

• They gave me an an image processing problem and asked me to come up with an algorithm to solve   Answer Question

Imaging Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bioclinica (Newark, CA).

Interview

They first call to schedule an interview in person.The interview took 1 hour and a half. I was interviewed by 6 people, 2 interviewers at a time. Friendly and understanding staffs. Interview was done by 1 project manager, and 5 other imaging operation associates.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in BioClinica?
       What experience do you have that would help you in this field?
      Describe what qualifications you feel a person applying for this position will need to have the most success.
      Career goal? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Did you experience conflict in your work? How did you handle it?
      What are you strengths and weaknesses?
      If someone is not doing his or her job, what would you do?
      Tell me about yourself.
      What was the most recent book you read.
      Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bioclinica.

Interview

There was a phone screening. After, if you pass, then you interview with panel of managers. Interviewers were very friendly and explained the position in detail. They were very supportive. Also, asked questions about what activities I like to do.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bioclinica.

Interview

I applied online and heard back from them within a few days. The interview happened about a week later. I met with two managers who were extremely friendly. They gave me a pretty good run down of what the company does and what I would be doing. They called me with an offer the day after my interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked general interview questions, such as "What is your biggest strength/weakness?", "What do you do at your current job?", "Why do you want to work for BioClinica?", etc.   Answer Question

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bioclinica.

Interview

The interview process was pretty par for the course. It was easy to predict but I felt like I repeated myself for all the different people who were ultimately asking the same question. The company is very big so you could tell the HR wouldnt give a straight answer about whether they would hire you or not.