Bioclinica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Clinical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bioclinica (Princeton, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

First round was a phone screening and then there is an on-site interview. Two 30 minute interview sessions on the same day. Mostly behavioral questions and a few technical questions based on resume.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever faced conflicts while working with a team? How did you resolve that?   Answer Question

, Read Coordination Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bioclinica (Princeton, NJ) in December 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone screening via email followed by an in- person interview down in princeton at the companys location. The process moved very quickly as i was well informed everybstrp ofbthe way till the actual offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bioclinica in November 2017.

Interview

Phone screening with a recruiter at Bioclinica. Phone call / email communication with an HR admin to schedule a Skype interview with the hiring manager. 30 minute call with hiring manager.

It sounds like the branch of Bioclinica for which I interviewed is in a period of flux and change. The hiring manager was an administrative assistant a couple of years ago and apparently promoted to manager (and reports to a VP) even though she has a coordinator title. She seemed very junior and a bit inexperienced for a manager.

The HR recruiters were professional. However, I received a generic email stating I would no longer be considered for the role, even though all previous communications were personal (from a specific person - either phone or email).

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bioclinica (Princeton, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

Coordination provided by the Talent Acquisition Associate was excellent. At the site, I was greeted by a receptionist and escorted to the interview conference room. My interview lasted just under an hour and we had a very good conversation. I left feeling very good about the company, the position, and my chances of getting an offer.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Villages, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bioclinica (The Villages, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Everyone is very friendly and prompt. I got an interview over the phone and then two in person. They explained the position well and what would be expected of a candidate.

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bioclinica (Princeton, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Spoke to a recruiter , who scheduled an phone screen with a HR Director. Recruiter then set up face to face interview. Meet with the a President of a business as well as the Global Head of Human Resources. I am still in the process and hopefully will be moved along. Great experience. Very professional

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my Global Experience   1 Answer

Accounting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doylestown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bioclinica (Doylestown, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Met with two managers and had a nice discussion with each of them about the job, the company, and my experiences. I also talked about my hometown since one of the managers lived near me.

Check Out Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bioclinica (Ocala, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

A Talent Acquisition Specialist reached out to me via email to schedule a phone interview with her. She then informed me that her associate would call to schedule a face-to-face interview with the office supervisor or manager. This was all completed within 72 hours from submitting my application.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working at a medical office?   1 Answer
    • Describe your duties.   1 Answer

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Villages, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bioclinica (The Villages, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Submitted an application and was contacted within in several days to set up a phone interview. Contacted the next day after the phone interview to set a time to shadow the position and end the day with a formal interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about the company and this position.   Answer Question

Unix/Linux Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bioclinica (Princeton, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

After an application online, I was promptly called back from human resources, who walked me through the rest of the process, (several calls and a face to face).

The interview consisted of two calls from HR, Two calls from the team I was applying to, and a face to face with the Director.

Interview Questions

• The questions were specific to some of the needs they have and the 'tech' part of the role covered a broad range of subjects, from storage to backups.   1 Answer

PreClinical Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bioclinica (Orlando, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was called after a week or two. The interview was with two managers and the process was very straightforward with standard questions. It had a very casual feel and the interviewers were very nice and helpful

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Bioclinica? What do you understand about this position?   Answer Question