Biocon Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 21, 2017

3.1

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Biocon.

Interview

I got the interview call through employee referral. The interview was pretty detailed. There were 3 managers on the panelThey asked application based questions on the points given on resume.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. Only standard and logic based questions. If you have really done the stuff given under experience on your resume, you will be fine.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. they have fixed pay at entry level.

Other Interview Reviews for Biocon

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Biocon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Poorly managed interview. The person who interviewed me was more intent on exhibiting his knowledge on the subject rather than testing mine. They were unclear about the profile that I was being interviewed for. HR person was rude.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a generic drug and a biosimilar?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Biocon (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

had good interview experience HR was welcoming good technical interview went well good company with ethics and values interview went for one hour HR round half an hour thanks to HR and mnagement

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Biocon (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2013.

Interview

It is a walk in interview. I apply for QC or Fill Finish department but was interviewed by R&D personnel. The hiring process is quiet challenging because I was interviewed by 2 senior member form R&D department.

Interview Questions

• About basic protein work. Since my final year project is about protein the interviewers asked deeply about my FYP.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Biocon (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

One HR round
    One Manager Round

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best person for the profile?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Freshers are not welcomed to negotiate.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Biocon (Shimla, Himachal Pradesh (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

The hiring process is very transparent. Interview consists of 5 rounds, 1st round, HR round, Skills test, Oral test and Sales interview. The interview process is very positive. And is very straight-forward. Don't lie during interview, be frank, honest and to the point in the concise manner.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Biocon (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone interview just about to know personal and education background,
    1:1 interview about education back ground and Articles and presentation published
    group interview was same as first two round

Interview Questions

• Say something about yourself?   1 Answer
    • How will you help grow our company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Never did till now

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Biocon (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

communication and inter personnel skills and knowledge about process