Biogen Area Business Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Biogen Area Business Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Biogen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Biogen (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

This interview had to be the most odd interview that I have ever had. I had a phone screen and then flew out of state for the first face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What were you like as a child? What was your fav subject in elementary school? Who was your fav teacher in elementary school? What did you like about him/her? What activities were you involved in at high school? Why did you choose the positions and career path that you chose?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Biogen

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biogen (Austin, TX).

Interview

Phone screen initially. Interview with regional director and at least on other area business manager. Situational selling questions. Second interview face to face. Interview with regional director. Predictable situation based questions "tell me a time when..." People were friendly and encouraging. Brag book seemed to be expected with business plan, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to overcome a difficult selling situation...   Answer Question

Area Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biogen (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2013.

Interview

3 stage interview process, experience and industry understanding seems mandatory for these roles. Went through normal type scenarios and how to overcome them. Questions and probes about career aspiriations in 2-5 years time. Experience in Neurology and MS specialty preferred. Line manager is 1st interview step , followed by meeting with Leadership team for final round interview. Process was not exhaustive and invasive.

Interview Questions

• Where do I think I will be in 5 years time.   1 Answer