Biogen Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Biogen Engineer I Interview Questions

Interviews at Biogen

3.3

Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Biogen.

Interview

Interviewed with multiple managers and a director. Some asked relevant questions and others asked hr style make believe questions like how you reacted in a situation that hasn't ever happened to you before. A few interviewers were good and a few were extra terrible.

Interview Questions

• Director wanted to know you knew about company revenue and pipeline.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Biogen

Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Biogen.

Interview

I applied online and got an email from the HR person a few days later, asking for a phone screen with the manager of the department.

Day after the phone screen, got invited to do an on-site interview. The interview was great, everyone was friendly and welcoming. I interviewed with 8 people, one of which was over video conference.

Sadly I didn't get the position, but when the rejection letter came, they described the qualifications of the people they hired, which I found unprofessional. They should have left it at "We decided to pursue other candidates" and not mention information about the new hires.

Overall it was a good experience, but the way the rejection was handled left a negative impression.

Engineer I Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Biogen in August 2011.

Interview

Everyone is friendly. It was a good experience.