Biogen Manufacturing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Manufacturing Associate

Biogen Manufacturing Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Biogen

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Biogen in September 2011.

Interview

I was a temp at biogen for about 8 months before a permanent spot opened up. I interviewed for the permanent spot to change my temp status. I applied through internal job postings and got an email from the HR rep responsible for setting up the interviews. She gave me a time and place for the interview in one of the other buildings. The interview was set up as a panel interview and I interviewed with 3 managers/supervisors for the department I was interviewing for.

Typical questions included "What do you do if there was a deviation on floor?" "Tell me about a time you were pressured to do a process in a non-compliant manner." "Tell me about a time you went above and beyond." Once the interview was over, I left the room and the managers stayed behind to discuss what went on.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time you got a deviation"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was hard, the HR rep was very aggressive. I was not able to get a higher offer in terms of money.

Other Interview Reviews for Biogen

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Biogen (Research Triangle Park, NC).

Interview

Had to interview through kelly staffing, then with biogen. Then after working there 1.5 years, had to interview for the job I already had been doing to move to full time. It was me vs several other contractors that had all been working there for only a couple full time positions.

Interview Questions

• Lots of general questions and one guy even grilled me and asked about parts of the process I never got to see and even asked chemistry questions like definition of pH and isoelectric points of ionic chromatography   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation, take it or leave it.

Application

Interview

The interview process was brief, round robin style with 4 managers and 4 interview candidates, 15 mins with each manager. Be able to elaborate on anything you put on your resume, examples of skill use and definitions of processes. The interviewing managers were all very nice and professional but two of them had poker faces the entire time and were very intimidating. They seemed to appreciate my positivity and enthusiasm, the other candidates were quiet with no expressions and seemed scared, I don't think they made it. Overall positive experience. Questions were fair and not meant to be tricky. Have questions to ask for each person! From application to interview took 2 weeks, from interview to offer took 1 week, from offer to first day took 1 month.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Biogen?
      Define what being a leader means to you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Asked for relocation assistance but was denied. Accepted anyways.

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Biogen (Research Triangle Park, NC) in February 2019.

Interview

There were a four person interview. The 1st person took you on a tour of the manufacturing areas. Then you get to sit down and interview one on one with with the senior supervisors. Lastly you interview with the associate director of manufacturing.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the ideas did you bring to your company/team.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Biogen in May 2018.

Interview

I submitted a resume and application online and within 1 month I was asked to come in for an on site interview. The interview was relatively easy and laid back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Biogen (Raleigh, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

The interviewing process went well. Hiring manager was a bit plain but we had a good conversation. I decided that manufacturing wasn't the direction that I wanted my career to go in.

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillerød (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Biogen (Hillerød (Denmark)) in September 2015.

Interview

3 interviews, one call, one with HR recruitment and one with the responsible from the specific team. It was calm. the first interview was really quick with the HR and one test that i got. I was really good in the online test too. But the final interview was tricky since there were questions that someone with no experience could not answer.

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biogen.

Interview

First I was contacted by a recruiting agency. I had a phone interview with the recruiter and I had to take two tests within the day of the first interview at the agency. Lastly, I had an interview at Biogen.