Biogen Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Biogen Research Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Biogen

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Biogen (Cambridge, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who was hired by Biogen to find someone to fulfill the role and that recruiter reached out to my former boss who recommended me for the position. Once the recruiter contacted me I was invited to meet in person with them informally and then they recommended me to Biogen. I did not have a formal interview with Biogen as they needed someone quickly and had a good relationship with the recruiter. I did have to meet/interview with several people that I would be coordinating with offsite but once I got to Biogen I went directly to work (no interview with Biogen directly).

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Biogen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Biogen (Research Triangle Park, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Two weeks after applying, I had two phone Interviews with HR and the Hiring Manager. The HR interview was straightforward about the company and the Hiring Manager interview was mostly technical. After 3.5 weeks, I received an invitation for an on-site interview in 3 weeks time. The on-site interview were panel interviews with associates and managers and it included more in-depth technical questions. After 1 week, I heard back that they chose an internal candidate instead.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biogen (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a hour long interview.A lot of questions in detail.They exactly knew what they were looking for.I tried my level best in answering but maybe they were looking for a specific skill which i dint have

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about the monolayer cell culture   1 Answer