Biogen Senior Associate Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Biogen Senior Associate Scientist Interview Questions

3.2

Senior Associate Scientist Interview

Interview

Phone screen, half a day interview with hiring manager, co-workers, other stakeholders. People are pretty open about the culture and job style. The selection process for interview takes a long time and potential employee needs to be patient. After the interview selection process is not that long.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Biogen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Biogen (Research Triangle Park, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

After application online, HR screening on the phone. Followed by hiring manager phone screen before being invited for a job interview on site. They put me up in a hotel the night before the interview. The interview itself was a mix of one-on-one and one-on-two interviews with a lunch session with less-senior (putative) peers. Due to particular group, many of my interviews were conducted over video conference with people in Cambridge, MA.

Expect timelines to slip. They're hiring a lot of people and the HR staff can be "optimistic" about timelines.

Senior Associate Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Biogen.

Interview

One phone screen, one interview with the hiring manager, second interview with panel of 6 employees from various areas.

Interview Questions

• Was shown a data graph and asked to interpret results   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Biogen (Cambridge, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview process was very easy. After initial phone screen with HR, had a phone screen with the HM, then was brought in for 2 face to face interviews where I met an entire dept. The people I met with were very nice, knowledgeable in their field and honest. I had the sense that the role would have been exciting.

Interview Questions

The offer made was not competitive whatsoever.