Biogen Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Summer

Biogen Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Biogen

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Biogen (Cambridge, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

Pretty standard. Phone interview followed by an in-person interview. No super challenging questions and the tone of the interviewer was friendly. It wasn't a stressful interview at all.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Biogen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Biogen (Boston, MA) in March 2018.

Interview

A 30 minute phone call explaining their internship process and asking questions. I was asked to complete a quick application at a career fair, they then emailed a follow up application. They took over a month from the application to let me know I had an interview.

Interview Questions

• What are you using the internship for? To gain more knowledge about a field, or to test out the field.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Biogen.

Interview

I applied in January and got an email in March from HR saying that the hiring manager wanted to have a phone interview. We set up a date/time and the manager and other scientists were very friendly. Like the other reviews said, they really like to drill you down on your specific topics. For example, they asked me what type of mass spec instrument I used...like they wanted to know the actual brand name and I was like "I'm not sure." It was way too specific and I just felt like they were trying to know more on where we purchase our chemicals or what brands we use rather than my research.