Biolife Plasma Services Center Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Biolife Plasma Services Center Supervisor Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Coralville, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Coralville, IA) in December 2012.

Interview

Overall, the interview process consists of explaining specific situations and how the interviewee handled those situations. Interviews for the Supervisor role take place with the Center Manager and either the Assistant Manager and or the Quality Manager. Typically, when interviewing for a Supervisory role, the employee will go into the interview directly from working on the donor floor. It is expected that the employee dress appropriately for the interview so bringing a change of clothes or arriving with casual office wear is advised. It is generally not looked at positively when an employee goes into the management office in scrubs in order to interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a stressful situation with another employee that you had to deal with and what you did to resolve the matter.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Biolife Plasma Services

Anonymous Employee in Janesville, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Janesville, WI).

Interview

In-person interview with center manager; telephone interview with regional manager
    Was not given an accurate picture of what the job responsibilities would be
    Was not informed about the long hours on a constantly rotating schedule

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you did not carry out your employer's instructions   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiated higher salary offer

Anonymous Employee in Dubuque, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Dubuque, IA) in July 2009.

Interview

This consisted of one meeting with the plasma center manager and a current center supervisor. Initially, I applied online (Monster.com) and received a call just under 4 weeks later from a fellow plasma center supervisor at this site. I was asked to come in to speak to the center manager on a mutually agreeable date. I arrived early and sat in the waiting area with fellow donor customers for 40 minutes before I had to go to the information desk and ask that the center manager be paged again.

Interview Questions

• The interview was interrupted several times by knocks on the door and phone calls that the manager would take freely. There were no real "curve ball" questions. She just wanted to know how soon I could start after asking me about my experience working with the public and with employees. I asked several questions about the culture and was told that there were several young people that required constant "re-direction" and occasional feedback.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was a call offering me the position roughly 10 days following the interview after I called to see if the position had been filled. I was told that the maximum starting salary was 13.00 per hour but my first check revealed more than this.