Biolife Plasma Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 23, 2017

2.6

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Sheboygan, WI) in March 2014.

Interview

The questions asked during the interview are intended to evaluate your ethical and moral courage than your ability to do the daily tasks of the job. They believe you can train a person to do the task, but you cannot teach someone to be ethic. They are looking for real life examples of times that you had to make difficult decisions, have an uncomfortable conversation with a Supervisor or co-worker pertaining to their own work performance etc. You must have specific stories and examples, general statements about what you think you would do in those situations will not be good enough.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you saw a co-worker doing something unethical. How did you handle it? What response did you get in return?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Green Bay, WI) in April 2014.

Interview

Online Application, Phone Screen, in person interview. The man I was interviewed by, didn't seem like he had much experience in the position he was working in. I felt like a lot of the questions were just made up by him and some weren't very professional.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you over someone else with more experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Bloomington, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by two members of the current staff. They were very pushy and attempted to put me under pressure to see how I would perform with certain types of donors. They threw hypotheticals at me as if I had already known how to do their job, before I had any training whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• If a customer did not qualify to donate plasma that week but told you that their child's life depended on the money they would make for donating, what would you do?   1 Answer

PC Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Greensboro, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a fairly simple one. I was brought into a room of three people. There they began a routine questioning process. It was slightly intimidating because of the group/panel style but if you just relax be yourself and be knowledgeable of what your are saying, it gets easier.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult situation or customer.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Green Bay, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

Process lasted over a month. Had a brief phone interview to begin. Met with an assistant manager and another RN for a first interview, then job shadowed that same day for about 2 hours. Got a call back for another interview, which happened about two weeks later. Had that interview, and was about another three weeks before I got an offer. The offer was a position as an RN, but not at all the hours or days discussed during the interview process. Transparency during the interviews and discussions about schedule would have been much easier than going through the long process only to be offered something completely different.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the things that nag you when you're laying in bed at night about work   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sioux City, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Sioux City, IA) in July 2013.

Interview

They had multiple people in the room to interview. Very professional atmosphere but very friendly. Had two part interview after the initial passing.

They walked me around the center to briefly show me what would be to come if I decided to get hired.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing you didn't like about your old boss and why?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services.

Interview

Took a few weeks to actually get the entire processs done. extensive back ground check, drug test and interview was long. Asked questions about past experience, etc. Asked if I had time for another interview with another manager and she asked the same questions. Offered the job and then went through the waiting for a background check with an outside company. Started about three weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in another position you did not apply for? We feel your more qualified for another position   1 Answer

Negotiation

Made the offer. Excepted.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Bloomington, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

There will be 2 interviews. If they don't mention a second interview then you most likely did not receive the job. You will most likely interview with the assistant managers and the center manager.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware of the 5S model.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Springfield, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

I was brought in, asked the standard personality questions and then shown around the center. After my tour I was offered the job. During the interview we discussed my schooling. The hiring manager then said that she was in school when she started working for BioLife, but loved it so much that she quit school and started on a career path through the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you had to work in a team situation and things didn't go well.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorhead, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Moorhead, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

Very good and very friendly interviewer who was the manager. Asked a lot of questions directly correlated to the job applied for. Answered slot of questions too. Then after they showed me around the facility which works like a well oiled machine, everyone doing what they need to do and it keeps everything and everyone in check.

Interview Questions

• What are the most important things that should be practiced here.   1 Answer