Biolife Plasma Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

2.7

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Sheboygan, WI) in March 2014.

Interview

The questions asked during the interview are intended to evaluate your ethical and moral courage than your ability to do the daily tasks of the job. They believe you can train a person to do the task, but you cannot teach someone to be ethic. They are looking for real life examples of times that you had to make difficult decisions, have an uncomfortable conversation with a Supervisor or co-worker pertaining to their own work performance etc. You must have specific stories and examples, general statements about what you think you would do in those situations will not be good enough.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you saw a co-worker doing something unethical. How did you handle it? What response did you get in return?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Bloomington, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by two members of the current staff. They were very pushy and attempted to put me under pressure to see how I would perform with certain types of donors. They threw hypotheticals at me as if I had already known how to do their job, before I had any training whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• If a customer did not qualify to donate plasma that week but told you that their child's life depended on the money they would make for donating, what would you do?   Answer Question

PC Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Greensboro, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a fairly simple one. I was brought into a room of three people. There they began a routine questioning process. It was slightly intimidating because of the group/panel style but if you just relax be yourself and be knowledgeable of what your are saying, it gets easier.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult situation or customer.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services.

Interview

Took a few weeks to actually get the entire processs done. extensive back ground check, drug test and interview was long. Asked questions about past experience, etc. Asked if I had time for another interview with another manager and she asked the same questions. Offered the job and then went through the waiting for a background check with an outside company. Started about three weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in another position you did not apply for? We feel your more qualified for another position   1 Answer

Negotiation

Made the offer. Excepted.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Bloomington, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

There will be 2 interviews. If they don't mention a second interview then you most likely did not receive the job. You will most likely interview with the assistant managers and the center manager.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware of the 5S model.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Springfield, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

I was brought in, asked the standard personality questions and then shown around the center. After my tour I was offered the job. During the interview we discussed my schooling. The hiring manager then said that she was in school when she started working for BioLife, but loved it so much that she quit school and started on a career path through the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you had to work in a team situation and things didn't go well.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorhead, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Moorhead, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

Very good and very friendly interviewer who was the manager. Asked a lot of questions directly correlated to the job applied for. Answered slot of questions too. Then after they showed me around the facility which works like a well oiled machine, everyone doing what they need to do and it keeps everything and everyone in check.

Interview Questions

• What are the most important things that should be practiced here.   1 Answer

MPCT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Appleton, WI) in January 2015.

Interview

Multiple interviews with a powerpoint presentation required, meeting with center management as well as regional management. This was a 2 day interview process with a 1:1, group interview and a followup interview.

Interview Questions

• How will you motivate staff?   1 Answer

Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coralville, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Coralville, IA) in December 2012.

Interview

Overall, the interview process consists of explaining specific situations and how the interviewee handled those situations. Interviews for the Supervisor role take place with the Center Manager and either the Assistant Manager and or the Quality Manager. Typically, when interviewing for a Supervisory role, the employee will go into the interview directly from working on the donor floor. It is expected that the employee dress appropriately for the interview so bringing a change of clothes or arriving with casual office wear is advised. It is generally not looked at positively when an employee goes into the management office in scrubs in order to interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a stressful situation with another employee that you had to deal with and what you did to resolve the matter.   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Green Bay, WI) in August 2014.

Interview

Basic interview questions with a chance to tour the facility and a second interview with the center manager that day. Background check and drug screening with an outside company. They also make you get a physical before you are eligible for hire.

Interview Questions

• How you handle stress? How you handle working as a team? Why you choose the job?   1 Answer