Biolife Plasma Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Biolife Plasma Services Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warner Robins, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Warner Robins, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The manager was very informative on the work culture and very nice. He answered all my questions and after I answered his I was hired in the spot. The only downside was that they were almost 30minutes late bringing me back for my interview and I got the feeling that not all the managers at the site had the same level of courtesy and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you have to add to the team?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services.

Interview

Took a few weeks to actually get the entire processs done. extensive back ground check, drug test and interview was long. Asked questions about past experience, etc. Asked if I had time for another interview with another manager and she asked the same questions. Offered the job and then went through the waiting for a background check with an outside company. Started about three weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in another position you did not apply for? We feel your more qualified for another position   1 Answer

Negotiation

Made the offer. Excepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Bloomington, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by two members of the current staff. They were very pushy and attempted to put me under pressure to see how I would perform with certain types of donors. They threw hypotheticals at me as if I had already known how to do their job, before I had any training whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• If a customer did not qualify to donate plasma that week but told you that their child's life depended on the money they would make for donating, what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Cedar Rapids, IA) in May 2016.

Interview

Sat down with Center Manager and Assistant Manager after a short wait in the lobby. They asked pretty generic questions (strengths, weaknesses, etc.) They showed some interest in my previous profession, but it was a pretty straightforward interview. Got hired on the spot and we discussed start date and other formalities later.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Bloomington, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

There will be 2 interviews. If they don't mention a second interview then you most likely did not receive the job. You will most likely interview with the assistant managers and the center manager.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware of the 5S model.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Greensboro, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call a few days later. Two in-person interviews with 3 managers or supervisors present at each. Interviews spaced close together. Received an offer via phone call a view days later. Start date was three weeks out from acceptance.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to go outside of your comfort zone at a previous position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Springfield, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

I was brought in, asked the standard personality questions and then shown around the center. After my tour I was offered the job. During the interview we discussed my schooling. The hiring manager then said that she was in school when she started working for BioLife, but loved it so much that she quit school and started on a career path through the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you had to work in a team situation and things didn't go well.   1 Answer

PC Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Greensboro, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a fairly simple one. I was brought into a room of three people. There they began a routine questioning process. It was slightly intimidating because of the group/panel style but if you just relax be yourself and be knowledgeable of what your are saying, it gets easier.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult situation or customer.   Answer Question

Plasma Center Technician Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services.

Interview

The first out of two interviews was great. There were three managers I interviewed in front of. They were very easy going, and fun, but yet very thorough. I was called back later that evening for a second interview scheduled a few days later. And this time I interviewed with 4 higher managers, I believe they were what they call Center managers. This one didn't feel as laid back. They were still very thorough, but very intimidating, and showed very little emotion. I could quite tell which direction the interview left at. I'm still waiting for a call on whether or not I got the job. They said they will let me know on a date that's still 6 days away. So I get to sit here and be anxious and paranoid until then.

Interview Questions

• Made sure I understood the physical and emotional demands of the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorhead, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Moorhead, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

Very good and very friendly interviewer who was the manager. Asked a lot of questions directly correlated to the job applied for. Answered slot of questions too. Then after they showed me around the facility which works like a well oiled machine, everyone doing what they need to do and it keeps everything and everyone in check.

Interview Questions

• What are the most important things that should be practiced here.   1 Answer