Biolife Plasma Services Plasma Center Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Biolife Plasma Services Plasma Center Technician Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2017

2.5

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Plasma Center Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services.

Interview

Took a few weeks to actually get the entire processs done. extensive back ground check, drug test and interview was long. Asked questions about past experience, etc. Asked if I had time for another interview with another manager and she asked the same questions. Offered the job and then went through the waiting for a background check with an outside company. Started about three weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in another position you did not apply for? We feel your more qualified for another position   1 Answer

Negotiation

Made the offer. Excepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Biolife Plasma Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warner Robins, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Warner Robins, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The manager was very informative on the work culture and very nice. He answered all my questions and after I answered his I was hired in the spot. The only downside was that they were almost 30minutes late bringing me back for my interview and I got the feeling that not all the managers at the site had the same level of courtesy and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you have to add to the team?   1 Answer

Plasma Center Technician Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services.

Interview

The first out of two interviews was great. There were three managers I interviewed in front of. They were very easy going, and fun, but yet very thorough. I was called back later that evening for a second interview scheduled a few days later. And this time I interviewed with 4 higher managers, I believe they were what they call Center managers. This one didn't feel as laid back. They were still very thorough, but very intimidating, and showed very little emotion. I could quite tell which direction the interview left at. I'm still waiting for a call on whether or not I got the job. They said they will let me know on a date that's still 6 days away. So I get to sit here and be anxious and paranoid until then.

Interview Questions

• Made sure I understood the physical and emotional demands of the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorhead, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Moorhead, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

Very good and very friendly interviewer who was the manager. Asked a lot of questions directly correlated to the job applied for. Answered slot of questions too. Then after they showed me around the facility which works like a well oiled machine, everyone doing what they need to do and it keeps everything and everyone in check.

Interview Questions

• What are the most important things that should be practiced here.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Bloomington, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by two members of the current staff. They were very pushy and attempted to put me under pressure to see how I would perform with certain types of donors. They threw hypotheticals at me as if I had already known how to do their job, before I had any training whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• If a customer did not qualify to donate plasma that week but told you that their child's life depended on the money they would make for donating, what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Cedar Rapids, IA) in May 2016.

Interview

Sat down with Center Manager and Assistant Manager after a short wait in the lobby. They asked pretty generic questions (strengths, weaknesses, etc.) They showed some interest in my previous profession, but it was a pretty straightforward interview. Got hired on the spot and we discussed start date and other formalities later.

Anonymous Employee in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Elkhart, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by face to face. Took less than a week to find out I got the job, but then thereafter it took 3 weeks to start so I could take a drug test, and they could complete a very very thorough background check.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Plasma Center Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services in February 2016.

Interview

I applied in the beginning of January online and a little less than a week later I got a call from the assistant manager and I had a mini phone interview. I was in the process of relocating to a new city about three and a half hours away so we had scheduled an interview for a few weeks later. From there, I had my first interview with the assistant manager on a Monday and it went very well. As nervous as I was for the interview, I found that it was a lot like any other interview. I had only had two other jobs in the last five and a half years, and neither of them were related to the position I was applying for. By the end of the interview, he told me that they had originally planned for a second interview with the center manager, but he wasn't in the office at that time. So he told me that he'd call me later that day to schedule a second interview. My second interview was on a Thursday with the center manager, and their other assistant manager. I was told that it was more of an informal interview and that threw me off for some reason, but the interview went fine and towards the end, they offered me a tour of their facility. At the end, the center manager told me he had to take care of some things and that the assistant manager who I interviewed with the first time would finish the interview. He offered me the job and explained how much I would be making and the hours I would be working and I accepted the offer.

Plasma Center Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services.

Interview

I applied online. I went through two interviews, both in person. First interview was the regular interview: "Why do you want to work here, what are your skills, how good are your customer service skills?" First interview ended with company pay and benefits for the position and also a tour of the BioLife facility. Second interview is your ethics and moral interview. They want to see if you can handle working with customers or donors as they call it and do it with a professional and positive attitude. The process took about 4 months for me to get an offer. After all is done, you set up a drug screening and background check yourself via email.

Anonymous Employee in Douglasville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Douglasville, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was not bad at all. Asked very simple questions. They were more focused on experience working with people and working at a fast level and learning quick.

Interview Questions

• What is a situation you had to tell someone you were working with to give a better quality of work without getting a manager involved.   Answer Question