Biolife Plasma Services Plasma Center Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Biolife Plasma Services Plasma Center Technician Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.5

Plasma Center Technician Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services.

Interview

The first out of two interviews was great. There were three managers I interviewed in front of. They were very easy going, and fun, but yet very thorough. I was called back later that evening for a second interview scheduled a few days later. And this time I interviewed with 4 higher managers, I believe they were what they call Center managers. This one didn't feel as laid back. They were still very thorough, but very intimidating, and showed very little emotion. I could quite tell which direction the interview left at. I'm still waiting for a call on whether or not I got the job. They said they will let me know on a date that's still 6 days away. So I get to sit here and be anxious and paranoid until then.

Interview Questions

• Made sure I understood the physical and emotional demands of the job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Biolife Plasma Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorhead, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Moorhead, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

Very good and very friendly interviewer who was the manager. Asked a lot of questions directly correlated to the job applied for. Answered slot of questions too. Then after they showed me around the facility which works like a well oiled machine, everyone doing what they need to do and it keeps everything and everyone in check.

Interview Questions

• What are the most important things that should be practiced here.   1 Answer

Plasma Center Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services in February 2016.

Interview

I applied in the beginning of January online and a little less than a week later I got a call from the assistant manager and I had a mini phone interview. I was in the process of relocating to a new city about three and a half hours away so we had scheduled an interview for a few weeks later. From there, I had my first interview with the assistant manager on a Monday and it went very well. As nervous as I was for the interview, I found that it was a lot like any other interview. I had only had two other jobs in the last five and a half years, and neither of them were related to the position I was applying for. By the end of the interview, he told me that they had originally planned for a second interview with the center manager, but he wasn't in the office at that time. So he told me that he'd call me later that day to schedule a second interview. My second interview was on a Thursday with the center manager, and their other assistant manager. I was told that it was more of an informal interview and that threw me off for some reason, but the interview went fine and towards the end, they offered me a tour of their facility. At the end, the center manager told me he had to take care of some things and that the assistant manager who I interviewed with the first time would finish the interview. He offered me the job and explained how much I would be making and the hours I would be working and I accepted the offer.

Plasma Center Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services.

Interview

I applied online. I went through two interviews, both in person. First interview was the regular interview: "Why do you want to work here, what are your skills, how good are your customer service skills?" First interview ended with company pay and benefits for the position and also a tour of the BioLife facility. Second interview is your ethics and moral interview. They want to see if you can handle working with customers or donors as they call it and do it with a professional and positive attitude. The process took about 4 months for me to get an offer. After all is done, you set up a drug screening and background check yourself via email.

Anonymous Employee in Douglasville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Douglasville, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was not bad at all. Asked very simple questions. They were more focused on experience working with people and working at a fast level and learning quick.

Interview Questions

• What is a situation you had to tell someone you were working with to give a better quality of work without getting a manager involved.   Answer Question

Plasma Center Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services.

Interview

I had three separate interviews plus a phone interview at first. Starting with a center supervisor, going up next to assistant manager and Ending with the center manager. After I went through each round then the Center Manager offered me a job right on the spot. Next you have to set up physical and drug test both done at strange places.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Austin, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Multiple individuals interviewing you, pretty nice and straightforward. The interviews are very objective, it seems like once you get an interview you're pretty much in. Then again it's hard to judge a person until they are placed into the work setting and observed. Everyone is pretty nice. They emphasize job advancement but it's not as easy as they make it seem. You have to apply and the opportunity has to be there. At an established center, it's not feasible. You'd have to be open to relocate.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Springfield, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

I was brought in, asked the standard personality questions and then shown around the center. After my tour I was offered the job. During the interview we discussed my schooling. The hiring manager then said that she was in school when she started working for BioLife, but loved it so much that she quit school and started on a career path through the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you had to work in a team situation and things didn't go well.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Greensboro, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

Just your standard interview. "Why do you want to work here? What qualifications do you have?" They are mostly trying to determine if you're capable of showing up on time, being able to handle monotonous work loads, and can do it with a good attitude. After the interview, if you are decided to be a good fit, you will receive a call offering you the job. It's a nice place to start your career.

Interview Questions

• I think I was asked a question regarding ethical integrity.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A. Hourly rate was posted in job description.

Anonymous Employee in Independence, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Biolife Plasma Services (Independence, MO) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied online, called about two weeks later. Received an email from a recruiter to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was contacted to set up a 1:1 interview a few days later. The 1:1 took about an hour, interviewed with 2 different members of management. One focused on the regulations, rules, company policies, and stressed the attendance policy over and over. The next was a bit more laid back, and was very young. Very thorough interview process. Both interviewers provided great knowledge about the company, the position,the processes involved, and even use for plasma. I learned a lot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. I knew what their pay range was for this position, and accepted what they offered.