Biomat USA Phlebotomist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Biomat USA Phlebotomist Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Biomat USA (Clarksville, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

Fairly painless and to the point. Seemed nice enough pretty generic questions. Didn't get a very good vibe from the initial meeting. Maybe it was just nerves on my end.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Biomat USA (South Bend, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online it took about 2 days to recieve a call to come in for an interview. They asked me basic questions such as my work history, and why I wanted to work for them. Mind you I was going to school for Phlebotomy and I really liked the field.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a co-worker and you didn't get along?   2 Answers

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Biomat USA.

Interview

Felt like a joke interview, and waste of time. Interviewers looked like they didn't want to be there and looked distracted. When asked about salary they low balled the average of that position.

Anonymous Employee in Clearfield, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Biomat USA (Clearfield, UT) in December 2013.

Interview

Just your typical interview. Nothing to fancy or out of the ordinary. Asked a few questions. Asked if i had questions. Asked how my previous work experience would help me grow in the company

Interview Questions

• How much are you looking to make?   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biomat USA.

Interview

I applied online for one position and didn't hear back from them for almost 2 months. Then, they said I should be qualified for another position. I kept calling the facility back because I had to let the manager know I applied for the better one and they kept telling me they don't know where she was, no way to get in contact. They apparently never gave her the 4 messages I left. Very unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Biomat USA (Tallahassee, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

I apllied online and heard back from them within a week. The interview was very easy and reassurring, just make sure all gaps in epmloyment are filled and medical experience is a huge plus.

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Biomat USA (South Bend, IN) in April 2010.

Interview

After going in and filling out a paper application, it was about 2wks before they called me for an interview. Two managers were in the interview process, asked a series of questions, basically wanting to know why I thought they ought to hire me.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I would be a good choice to add to their company   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Biomat USA in April 2009.

Interview

Hired from out of state. First interview was a phone interview, 12-24 hours after completing application online. Phone interview was very vague, no specifics really. I remember I was asked about my references and what they'd say. I told the interviewer. The interview had already contacted my references and told me they'd said good things (no surprises there). Next step was an in person interview set around my schedule to travel there (a month or so out), no questions were asked, it was not a sitdown formal interview. It was a forum for me to see the center and meet the managers. At end of in person interview, I was offered the position and sent to drug test. I never felt challenged during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• There was no average interview process. It was strange.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for one amount (no haggling), they gave it to me. Meaning, I probably low balled them. Dang it.